In Character Chat

abd2b454d07810a92df7a56bb1f8ab63.jpg
"Sadness is the deepest blue of the the seas. Happiness is the brightest white of the soul."
Veda Gupta
Melinoe
  • Guild: N/A
  • Scenario: Kinda freaking out...
  • With: N/A
  • Mentions: N/A
  • Wearing: This

Veda sat in the corner in a chair with velvet cushions. It sounded fabulous, but it really wasn't. Of course, it looked fabulous. Any onlookers would see a girl draped in a gold, silk sari and pearls sitting in an elegant ballroom with tones of teal and purple. She was leaned forward, one elbow on the table as her chin rested in her cupped hand. Her brown eyes were narrowed and her shimmery hair fell in loose curls down her back. She looked like a princess.

However, Veda's intent was not to look graceful. In fact, she was very, very bored with this whole ordeal. She had done her part, mingling in with what her parents thought were potential suitors. Ugh. She felt like a prized chicken, getting fattened up for the slaughterhouse. And no woman should ever feel that way. But she was past being pissed off at the guests, past being miffed at her parents, past the ambience that caused her great annoyance. Now, she was bored. So bored, that she had begun to imagine stories for their guests.

"She's a lovely spinster woman who is kind to all the children in the neighbourhood. The children love her and the chocolates that she gives to them. But the parents? They do not like her so much. Pity, because she is so alone. She had a lover once, by the name Aarav. They spent many nights in ecstasy, but one day he disappeared. She knows nothing of what became of him, but she waited for him all these years....not knowing that he had perished at the hands of a street urchin." Veda sighed, saddened by her own false story. It was the fifth unhappy ending she had come across so far. Not on purpose, but her thoughts always tended to the melancholy.

She let her arm fall onto the table and folded her other one around it, before settling her forehead upon them and heaving another sigh, this one far more dramatic than the last."Bevakooph." The Hindi word for stupid fell from her tongue before she grew silent. Her eyes were closed as she tried to shut out the world and all its noise. Honestly, she wanted nothing more to be back in her room browsing the internet.

"Pardon me. Are you...were you talking to yourself just now? I mean... you know. I might be dumb and imagining things, but I could swear that you were..." Veda couldn't roll her eyes any harder once the male voice spoke. Typical male. Finding a girl at her weakest and picking on her.

"Haan. But why do you care? Go away." So she might not have been the most inviting person, but this guy already annoyed the hell out of her so he could just leave and that would be more than fine with her. Her father wouldn't approve of such behavior, but why should she give a shit? She would be gone from here in little more than a week. Far away from the life of lavish parties, ridiculous banquets, and being groomed for a potential husband.

"I'd rather not go away. I actually just wanted to know what you were talking to yourself about." Veda heard the chair across from her pull away from the table, her ears perking when she heard the soft thud of someone taking a seat. She could feel the eyes of the man staring at her. Stupid American. He should learn to go away when told to. "You know, I was having a lovely conversation with myself just before I came over here. I was discussing whether or not I should approach the beautiful girl talking to herself in the corner. I couldn't resist, of course. I was dying to know just what was on your mind."

She could hear the smile in his voice. It sickened her. She raised her head just enough to set her chin upon her folded arms, her gaze studying the man before her. Hm. He was mildly attractive. His smile seemed genuine enough. Still, he looked like every other man who slithered her way: slimy and rich. "Why do you care? Is it because I am some helpless girl? And you're desperate to make Daddy happy and find a good little foreign wife to obey your every desire? Because if that is what you are looking for, then halt in your endeavors now and make haste to that girl over there in the purple sari. She's just as desperate as you, I assure you." She returned her head to its resting place then, forehead atop folded arms, eyes closed.

"That...is not my intent. I feel as if I should be offended that you think so, but I'm not. I know how men can be sometimes. We're kind of awful." The man chuckled then. "My name is Phillip, by the way. Phillip Masterson the Third. Cliche for a rich American man, I know. And it probably doesn't help my image that I am inheriting a billion dollar company from my father. Still, even after all of these things paint me to be a giant douche, I assure you, I'm just here for the pleasant conversation."

Well, he wasn't giving up. Most guys would have given up by now and pranced off towards some lonely girl, leaving her behind to wallow in self-hatred. Strange. Well, she supposed she could give him a chance. She sat up then, leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed. Briefly, she made eye contact with the man before looking away and out into the room. He had dazzling blue eyes. She hated them. Hated that she liked them. "If you must know, Phillip Masterson the Third, I wasn't talking to myself. In fact, I hardly recognized that I had been saying anything aloud at all. I was merely formulating false stories of the banquet guests to squash my boredom. it wasn't doing much good, however. I'm still bored."

"Oh! How fascinating! Would you care to share?" Veda raised one eyebrow, eying him in her peripheral. Was this man insane? Well. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to share some with him. "Or, perhaps, you could come up with a story for that man in red over there?" She let her eyes travel to where the man was pointing and studied the man. He seemed...rather dashing, actually. He had dark hair paired with light skin. A rather stunning match.

"He's descended from royalty but is unaware of his lineage. His great grandparents moved to America when they were first married to raise a family. Little does he know, but he is next in line for the throne and will never obtain it because his grandparents faked their death. But the country shall perish without his rule, falling instead to the rule of an evil brute who feels nothing but greed and lust." And there it was, the sad ending. It always happened. Just once, she wished she could come up with a happy ending.

She looked at the man then, who was now chuckling. He was more attractive than she had previously realized. He even had a small dimple on his right cheek that was rather endearing. For just a moment, she pictured herself with him. Being embraced by him. Their wedding, raising children, growing old. She fancied the idea. but she was snapped out of her reverie when he spoke. "I assure you, it's nothing so grand. His grandparents were immigrants, but they were poor Irish folk who came to America to see if they could find good work. They started a small hotel, and their business grew."

"That's not fair. You can't ask me to paint the life of someone that you know! That's cheating!" For the first time that night, Veda allowed herself to laugh. Okay, she admitted it, she was rather beginning to enjoy his company. Maybe now, she could relax. "How do you know all that anyway?" The smile remained on her face as she waited for his answer, wondering if, perhaps, they were best friends. Or cousins maybe. She doubted that they were brothers, but then, anything was possible.

She watched as his smile grew even wider, and that small dimple of his deepened. She couldn't help but smile as well. So he was attractive and his joy was infectious. Sue her. ""Ah. Landon is my husband." Say what now? This man was gay?! And here she was, being a stupid girl and dreaming of her Hallmark movie life with him. Well, fuck him. Instantly, she turned her fake smile on.

"Oh. How nice." No. It wasn't nice. See? There really were no happy endings.

----------------------------------------------------------------​

Veda was pacing. She had too much energy for this shit. All this waiting when she just wanted to see the University! She didn't like the boat- not because she wasn't used to them. It was hardly that. No, her father was an avid sailor. She was all too used to boats. Perhaps that was why she didn't like it. She also didn't much care for the lousy crowd of people. Everyone seemed either completely obsessed with themselves, or completely obsessed with everyone else. Both annoyed her. Why couldn't they just find a happy middle ground and situate themselves there and call it good? It seemed like the easier option by far. After all, who wanted to be a prideful asshat or a prying little fuck? No one. That should be the answer. But she knew all too well that it wasn't.

She had been pacing outside the dining room for a good hour now, trying to push herself to talk to someone or venture somewhere else. Neither of those things happened. Instead, she obsessively paced, staying alone with her thoughts. Obsessing over every detail of the night of the banquet.

After finding out the man was gay, she had tried to remain cordial. She had been succeeding before his lover had approached them and dared to call her "sweet cheeks." That was something she couldn't bear. So, she had immediately stood up, grabbed her glass of wine, and graciously emptied its contents on the man's face before gifting him with a dazzling smile and the swish of her hips as she walked away.

So yeah, it was an overreaction. She knew that much. And yeah, her parents were absolutely livid. She had proceeded to inform them that she was not their bitch to groom and mate as they pleased. Why the hell not? it was time for her to be honest. Especially since she was moving away from them for an entire year. Thank the gods for this University, honestly.

She stopped dead in her tracks just before running into somebody, a blush swamping her cheeks, and awkward laugh sounding out before she shied away and scurried to grab her sandals from a nearby pillar. She slipped them on, mumbling to herself about how stupid and flighty she was. It was a common string of insults that she hurled at herself more than often.

Well, she supposed the dining room was opening for business now, might as well head in.

She ducked into the room, eyes scanning all corners before finding an empty one and sliding into one of the chairs. She sat rather stiffly, her hands clutching the sides of is as her eyes continued to roam the vicinity. Every so often, as people neared her table, she would tense, drilling figurative lasers into their feet with her eyes as if that would make them turn away. She was definitely not in the mood for company. And yet, she felt a bit lonely. Perhaps what she needed was a good, long, chat. Pleasant. About nothing and everything all at once. She scoffed. Like that was possible. She hated it, but she would never be pleased. She hadn't been before now, so why would that change?

Last edited:
Layla Fox - Helios
tumblr_mrwja9Ld1O1sx9wyqo1_250.gif

"What's it feel like?"
"What do you mean?"
"To walk into a room, and it's like in the middle of winter. You're the sun."
"It's everything."

Guild: N/A | Location: The Bar | Scenario: Partner in Crime | With: Eva : PixieDust PixieDust | Mentions: N/A
Layla turned to look at the sight Eva was referring to and had to put a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from laughing aloud.
"I see him but I think it's more likely that we're both hallucinating the same thing than that someone would actually leave the house dressed like that." A giggle slipped out from behind her hand. "I knew this trip was gonna be weird but I wasn't counting on… whatever that is.” She turned back to Eva with a grin. Now that she had gotten over her initial apprehension she was glad to see a familiar face, perhaps even a partner-in-crime. While she had a large circle of interesting and sparkly acquaintances, Layla hadn’t had truly close friends for a long time, it was the kind of thing that she never really let herself long for even though the desire was still there, shoved deep, covered by party clothes and thoroughly doused in tequila along with all the other unfeasible wishes. She had known, standing on the side of the highway in Nevada, watching flames engulf the car and the man inside that she could never let anyone close. Layla had always been bad at keeping secrets and now that she had an earth-shattering secret of her own she had no doubts that the moment anyone got close enough it would all come spilling out. Now, and from the moment she had gotten that letter, that long dormant hope was stirring. If she was right then these people, all of them, were like her. Accepted to a school she hadn't applied for... this had to be the reason. Perhaps these were people she could finally get close to without the constant nagging fear of discovery and immediate revulsion. Layla didn't give voice to these thoughts, instead she flashed a genuine smile.
"So how have you been, babe? I feel like it's been ages since we last talked." Her stomach let out a growl just then and she realised that the only thing she'd ingested the whole day was alcohol. "I'm starving, wanna catch up over lunch?"

200_d.gif
tumblr_inline_mojl5aJ6II1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mxczavURo31rg5w1l.gif
giphy.gif

Eris: Goddess of Chaos
tumblr_inline_nhye5rM3GY1sq6an0.gif
Scenario: "She is Beauty"
With: Katya and Arte
Tags: stellar.nova stellar.nova , Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Valerie Aspen Blanchard
What was this feeling of being enveloped so tightly together that made her feel weakened in the knees? What was this feeling that made her so vulnerable yet she didn't mind because she felt... safe and protected? Whatever the feeling was, she didn't want to let go of it and she sure as hell didn't want to let go of her Katya. Was this the reason why her father hadn't wanted her to go? Was this another plot of his to control her actions and life? Not today, bud. Val wouldn't take that shit anymore, especially from a person who can't even face her directly. He's already done his damage, keeping them apart for already 8-9 years mate even more if she counted the times she would giddily slip away from the "castle" to meet her star crossed "lover".

However, the thought of just being able to maybe even "feel" emotions besides negativity again brought a whole new side of her out. If she was already rebelling, why can't she enjoy the positivity in life such as happiness or joy? Why should what she was etched in her head to do, be a path she always had to take? Why did she have to have to make everything so chaotic? For her, she would try to stop, maybe even make herself go to rehab for addiction for causing trouble. Though the thought of not being able to see what made someone tick sort of just made her angry all over again. But, she could always find another hobby, right? Whatever it was she could try, maybe, only for her.

But, something in the back of her mind just snapped shut. She remembered the cold feeling in her bones, as if she didn't have flesh. She remembered or just knew of the sensation she should have felt one after another as she was literally whipped into shape to be "renewed". The brand marks were still present and fresh in her mind even if she covered the marks in tattoos. However, she couldn't remember the pain. She couldn't remember the ache or the thousand of times she was burned. All she could remember was, well, not feeling at all. She couldn't even describe it if given the chance. It was all just numb.

Soon, Val's thoughts were broken as she heard the soft-spoken voice that belonged to none other than her sweet Katya. She missed that voice. It was a voice that soothed her. It was a voice of "redemption" to her. Val felt tainted and just hugging Katya made her think or even "feel" she could corrupt Katya. No one was perfect, but in her eyes, it was Katya. So the thought of someone sculpting her into an artwork where people can "imagine" their own thoughts and ideas made a low, throaty, growl escape Val's lips. Val felt the small shift in movement as Katya addressed the man Arte, introducing the both them. With her back still turned towards Arte, she could only roll her eyes at the irony of the name. But, she was just content knowing Katya still had her arms wrapped around her, tightly.

With a deep sigh, Val slowly unwrapped her arms around Katya's head only to move slightly to the side. But, she was still in close contact to Katya, with her arms hooked around Katya's right arm. Val took this chance to eye at Arte up and down. She kept a poker face on as she slightly sneered at him. "What is it with you artist that makes you guys feel entitled to draw or even sculpt absolutely everything?" Val blurted out, slightly aggressively yet calmly. "As her childhood friend, I obviously don't trust or even like you. Exactly what kind of sculpture are you thinking of doing of her? The way I see it, Katya is an art work herself. And I get there's an itch to draw something as beautiful as she, but can you tell me you'd stay true to every part of her fiber being? Not even missing any details?"

Narrowing her eyes even more, she shook her head, "She isn't a muse to be taken and then thrown away later when you can find inspiration anymore. I don't believe you can fully develop the person that she is beyond appearances." With that, she sighed slightly shaking her head, "But hell, you can listen to my opinions or not. It's Katya's choice so it is up to her. If she already agreed, then fine. But, as an artist to another artist? I wouldn't replicate someone who's beauty is inside and out. Instead, if they allowed me, I would draw on them. The honor of even giving permission to taint their temple of body with ink is much more well, awesome, to me than copying an already work of art." She finished her statements towards Arte, only to give her full attention back towards Katya, her eyes softening slightly as she gave her a smile, "I've missed you. We need to catch up, Katya. There's so much I need to tell you."
coding; allrightsreserved
deer deer

Arte Mestiere
Daedalus
Guild: N/A || Location: Olympia bound Ship, Game Room || Scenario: Debate of Art || With: Ekaterina @Starfish; Valerie deer deer || Mentions: N/A

"Like me or dislike me, I don't particularly care" Arte said softly "To answer your question, to draw, to sculpt, to paint. I do it because it is what I do" his eyes were like a steady chisel, peering at Val, giving the feeling that he could easily chisel away everything she tried to hide.

"I agree, very few people are as art as she is" he looked at Katy for a second "Even for me, it would be impossible to fully capture who she is, even with all the time in the world, people are like water. They appear to be the same throughout their life, but are constantly changing. To say I could carve everything of her being would be as foolish as saying that I could hold the sky above my head"

For him, it was impossible to fully capture everything about a person. He couldn't predict who they'd meet in the future, the events that would change their personality. Every new memory added more to their soul.

"A muse?" Arte cocked his head at Val's word usage "Why would she be that? Inspiration does not come from the subject, only the artist. You can only create what you can create through your own understanding. To copy what already exists is to put my understanding in form. The more I understand, the better I work."

To sculpt Katy would be something enjoyable for him. She would aid him in understanding himself and his work. He wondered what Val meant about throwing someone away. People weren't pieces of trash to be tossed away after their use. People he worked with always left on good terms. Arte was a person who spoke bluntly. To draw someone, to sculpt them, it was simply something for him to do. For him to throw someone away, he'd have to see them as something to be thrown away, yet people were people, they couldn't be thrown away unless they wanted to be.

Despite his calm attitude, he enjoyed talking with Val as well. A debate was always enjoyable, especially when it was about the intricacies of art. Despite her attitude towards him, she was clearly a good person. That was enough for him to hold no ill feelings towards her.

tumblr_inline_mw4l5pxVOP1spn2rf.gif

Arlen Maren Hearthe

Kronos

Guild: N/A || Location: Olympia Ship ; Bar || Scenario: Tense? Really? || With: @PixieDust Athens Athens AnimeGenork AnimeGenork || Mentions: N/A​

Arlen gave the girl an odd stare as she cracked a joke about the past present and future. His lips curled into a smile and he decided to pay her a bit of attention as she spoke. "That's a terrible ice breaker, next time ask me how much a polar bear weighs." His smile dipped to a natural rest of the lips as the jokester struck up conversation with the girl opposite him. He knit his fingers together cracking his fingers. This was a mannerism he had grown accustom to. Arlen was a creature of extreme habit in some cases and he always cracked his fingers when he was deep in thought. It is his tell of sorts. Perhaps the joke hadn't been aimed towards him? He figured it had been unilateral but the sudden lean towards the girl hinted other words and Arlen kept to himself after his retort. If she wanted to reply she would, there wasn't a rush.

As the thought left his mind his eyes drifted to an old clock hanging from the wall across the bar. It seemed it was lunch. The jokester would do best to hurry it up. Or Arlen would leave, he really never was one to be patient.​

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-17_0-1-35.png
    upload_2017-3-17_0-1-35.png
    84 KB · Views: 1

4e3c2ef67534fcf2cacff3405a3cc594.png

e10e147b45bf6e9976f0a982202621cf.png

~Titan of the Moon~

tumblr_inline_o5dz55XAky1rifr4k_500.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_nihiy41jjU1s9p5ppo3_250.gif

GUILD n/a ||SCENARIO: ...||LOCATION: The Bar ||WITH: Layla ms marigold ms marigold ||MENTIONS: Arlen TwistedTruth TwistedTruth and Victor Ritzy Ritzy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla's reaction to Power Ranger guy caused Eva to almost laugh out loud also. At least now she knew she wasn't the only person seeing him. "I mean like, maybe he's shooting for the new movie or whatever," she said as she set her empty cocktail glass down on a random table and leant against a ledge wriggling her feet in her heels. "Damn it wearing heels today was such a bad fashion call..." she muttered.

"So how have you been, babe? I feel like it's been ages since we last talked." Eva rolled her eyes with a charming smile,
"God it's been crazy. You want the fifteen hundred word essay or the cliff notes version?" Indeed her life had been fairly crazy as of late, but when living in the thick of Hollywood intrigue, that wasn't saying much. She had now completely cut herself off from her 'people' with the exception of her casting agent who had been instructed to continue sending through roles for her. For all intents and purposes, she was now almost completely off the radar of the paparazzi and general public. It was a huge risk to the future of her career but the sense of freedom she was enjoying right now made the risk seem worth it.

"I'm starving, wanna catch up over lunch?" Eva perked up once more as she was distracted by the prospect of food.
"Food sounds great!" she nodded, standing up and smoothing the crinkles in her skintight dress. "Come to think of it, I don't remember eating today. No wander I got tipsy so damn fast!" she chuckled, getting ready to leave the room, though before she did, her gaze scanned the room in search of the guy she had made pleasant conversation with (Arlen she thought his name was), realising that she had gotten carried away and pretty much ditched him. Attempting to make up for it and let him know she hadn't forgotten about him entirely, she spotted him with a few other people and she caught his eye with a warm slightly playful smile and brief wink. With that she turned back to Layla, her dark hair swishing as she did so. "Okay let's go!" she linked arms with her friend and began making her way from the room.

1CAKdlV.png

p s y c h e
guild; n/a || location; deck -> dining hall || with; the crew of misfits (formerly), stellar.nova stellar.nova

She flushed at the redhead's words, and stuttered back, "I-I suppose."

Dani watched with a slight sense of unease as the redhead went around, her eyes showing the concern she still had that this seemingly frail girl may just tip over, though her stature was far from mild. She didn't look particularly light, and as Dani turned to glance at the black-haired boy, she wondered just how hard he'd pushed her. As the redhead spoke, she shifted awkwardly, unsure as of what to do currently, and whether she should introduce herself. Maybe she'd find a friend? "My name is Clodagh." Dani took a mental note of that, and repeated it in her head once more, just to make sure she didn't butcher the pronunciation. She must be Irish, judging by her appearance, accent and name. That was cool. Dani hadn't met an Irish before, except for that one guy she'd dated briefly during sophomore year, but he'd only been half, and his accent wasn't nearly as strong as Clodagh's.

She watched her step over to the blonde and the black-haired, who were having a little bit of a fight it seemed, with mean words being thrown from either side. As Clodagh spoke, Dani couldn't help but notice the lack of emotions and sincerity in her voice. It was hard, and Dani couldn't explain why, but she just got the vibes. And her vibes were usually right. Most of the time.

When Clodagh slid over and wrapped an arm around hers, she paused a second before her brain snapped into action and registered the action. "O-oh, it is almost noon, isn't it? Food sounds great!" The black-haired boy called for the redhead just then, and Dani turned to look at him too, and hearing his name was Adrian, made a mental note of that too. She hoped that she'd remember it the next time she saw him. As they walked away, she shot another glance over her shoulder and noticed the blonde leaving, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of disgust from her, and the brunette wondered why.

"So, um, your name's Clodagh, right?" She smiled at her. "I'm Danielle, but most people just call me Dani. Are you from Ireland? Also, do you know where the dining area is?"

8lt1rHW.png

terpsichore
guild; n/a || location; ballroom || with; isabelle ( diwa diwa ), tobias ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ), fran ( PixieDust PixieDust )

Ara let the music wrap around her, and soon her mind was elsewhere, her arms and legs moving gracefully of their own accord. She felt so at ease, so at home within the music. She'd missed dancing. The flight had kept her seated the whole way, unable to move, and finally being able to let herself go was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. In the back of her mind, she was aware of someone else entering, a man it seemed. She felt his gaze on her for a brief duration before he turned to the girl who had fallen, who was still standing by the door. A while later, the duo left the room, leaving Ara alone with the music and the girl creating the beautiful music.

As the song finished with a beautiful note, she held her ending pose for a moment before breaking it and letting out a happy sigh. "That felt great. Thank you for that." Her gaze was on the girl seated on the piano, and Ara noted that she was very pretty, and her fingers on the keys seemed very natural. "We should do this again sometime. She headed over, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder as she walked, an uncharacteristically bright smile on her lips. Dancing really lifted her mood. With a smile, she really did seem approachable and friendly.

"I'm Ara, and it seems our companions have left for the dining hall."Her eyes flicked to the clock on the wall of the ballroom. "It seems around the right time for lunch, would you like to go together?" Her voice was polite, though deep down Ara was hoping the girl would say yes. She seemed lovely, and she'd like to hear more of her piano in the future. A friend was always nice.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_o2h1rwQtso1sozjfe_500.gif

Roderick Aitken | Ares

cabd7561a835566a4017414346ce604a.jpg

▼▼▼

Guild: n/a | Location: Home | Scenario: A snippet | With: His mother (Moira) | Mentions: <
Rory could feel the adrenaline coursing through him. His heart beat heavily as blood pulsed through his veins. He felt sick, unable to calm the rapid drumming in his chest. He had done it. Again.

He stood in the kitchen. It was in disarray. He had broken a window – another one. And the door would need to be fixed.

“Rory, Hun. Just breathe.”

Rory averted his gaze from the shattered glass to his mother. She appeared heedful - somewhat wary as she approached him. Her hesitance to lay a hand on his shoulder was clear. It brought him more hurt than comfort.

"Dammit." He cursed, unable to meet his mother's eye. He had screwed up once more. Another outburst. His ill-temper was something he could never seem to control. "...I'll get this cleaned up now, before I leave."

He brushed his mother's hand off his shoulder and went to pick up the door he had pulled off it's hinges. Rory propped it against the wall. He looked back at his mum. Her head was tilted and she seemed surprised.

"You're still going to that University? Are you sure that's wise, Ror?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Whatever, mum. Just get a bucket or something so I can get rid of this mess."

Guild: n/a | Location: The Dining Room | Scenario: Spare me | With: Nagesa | Mentions: <
Rory had spent the majority of his time on the boat by himself. He was never one to initiate conversation. He had disregarded the few people who had come to speak with him - it was nothing personal. The thought of his parent's disapproval just lingered in his mind. It was clear that they were hesitant about Rory attending a University in Greece. It wasn't because of their concern for his safety - it was their concern for the people he was surrounded by. They didn't trust him not to create trouble. He was well aware of that.

Lunch was held in the Dining Room. Rory had only made it a step inside before it occurred to him that he'd left his jacket on the railing. "Ah, f*ck." He muttered, already rather irritable. He spun on his heel and abruptly collided with a girl. He had instantly reached his hand for her shoulder in the hope that she didn't trip backward. Though he withdrew it just as quick. "Shit. I'm sorry." He hastily apologised. The girl was petite - fragile even. Rory felt as though he would break her if he bumped into her again.

deer deer

code by l o l i t a

tumblr_inline_o9h350zy1m1tw2m0e_500.gif

Mette Strand | Medusa

tumblr_inline_o1dkludTta1r0bpra_500.gif

▼▼▼

Guild: n/a | Location: Outside the Game Room > The Dining Room | Scenario: a slight misinterpretation | With: Maddox | Mentions: <
Mette was puzzled by the boy's laughter. She did not believe what she had said was remotely humorous. Though evidently - it was. She arched a brow, curious yet irritated. She had already made the snap judgement that he was mocking her English and instantly became hostile from the assumed ridicule. However, in spite of her vexation, she continued to listen.

Mette felt rather ignorant once she understood why he had been entertained. It was her English, though for no reason she had preconceived. She had misjudged him. "Oh- I'm sorry." She apologised, however could not help but smile at his explanation of her mildly embarrassing mistake. It was amusing and although it was an error in her translation, he did look great.

"I hope you know that I am totally gonna hold you to that challenge at air hockey." He continued, "I take games pretty seriously, so there is no way in hell I'm gonna let you back out of that one."

Mette smirked. "Alright. You're on." She had found his seemingly competitive nature attractive. She was quite like that herself. It was highly plausible it was purely because of her parent's influence. The list of extra curricular activities she had been signed up for was extensive. In each activity she participated in, her father would drive her to be at her best. However, his method of encouragement was not pleasant. He encouraged the feeling of superiority and was threatening when Mette would fail.

"The dining room should be opening for lunch soon. You wanna grab a bite with me? It'd be nice to have some company, yeah?"

The blonde nodded with a smile. "Yeah, It would be." She was pleased by the mention of lunch and wouldn't mind spending more time with Maddox. From her first impression of him, she did believe that his company could be enjoyable.

Mette avoided small talk. Hence, she did not attempt to make any once she began to walk in the direction of the dining room. She was more comfortable with silence - as were most at home in Norway. She did, however, feel somewhat playful. She glanced over at the dark haired boy briefly, "Oh- and Dax, about Air Hockey, don't be upset when I win."

stellar.nova stellar.nova

code by l o l i t a

tumblr_ommjvtwpJa1w3n92xo2_250.jpg
tumblr_inline_niprogowkc1rb2xgr.png
tumblr_ommjvtwpJa1w3n92xo6_250.jpg
MAGDALENA CAMILLE NOVAK

EUTERPE: THE MUSE OF MUSIC

tumblr_no5o1wggQr1qk1mjco7_250.gif
"One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain."
"I get it. You hear that music and your feet start to move, and the next thing you know, you can't stop. I know what you mean. If only I could hear what you're listening too. Don't worry, I'm not busy. Let's go find this music. You lead the way. I'm not sure where to start."

Magdalena couldn't believe what she was hearing. He. . he wouldn't mind? Especially since she practically rambled her mouth off half, no, most of the time within . . at least only 15 minutes of meeting him? His response to her antics and no sense of attention didn't well . . make him run for the hills? This only made Magdalena lift her head energetically in surprise yet happiness as her smile widened immensely. Not being able to hold in her excitement, Magdalena nodded quickly, "O-of course I can lead the way! My hearing has never lead me astray!" As Magdalena began to take the lead towards where the music was, she stopped abruptly only to turn around to face Elijah once more, whipping her head quickly around as her hair swung in her face. "Whoa. . " She stated, finally maintaining her balance as she began touching her head, slightly dizzy from turning around so quickly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Elijah! And you are right! My feet can't help but want to follow to the beat of the music. It's as if the rhythms engraved in my soul!"

Tilting her head to the side, Magdalena laughed, moving the hanging strands of hair in her face around her ears. With a nodded, she tried to speak softer, not wanting to perhaps feel as if she was screaming in Elijah's ears, "O-oh . . well you see. . . the music's a bit far away and. . ever since I can remember, I always had sensitive ears." She stated softly only to shuffling her feet beneath her. Quickly changing the subject as she perked up once more, wanting to lead Elijah to the where the music was, Magdalena smiled happily at Elijah, pointing towards inside the boat, "Let's go! I am quite positive that once you hear the music, you'd definitely want to dance as well!"

At that, Magdalena began skipping, making her way inside the ship as she hummed softly. Nonchalantly, she spoke up, chattering, "What kind of music do you like? Oh! And. . . I should probably stop talking. . I'll let you talk now! I probably spoke mostly for the both of us and. . and. . listening to me ramble can get boring, plus, I'd love to hear about you!" She commented in an almost wist-ful like way as she giggled. As she lead Elijah around the area, Magdalena made sure to not get too lost in her thoughts or walked to fast, keeping a steady, even pace with him.

Once Magdalena heard the music getting slightly closer, she hummed a bit louder in response, wanting to follow the path towards the melody. Pointing fingers in a direction of where they should go left or right, Magdalena did her best to listen closely. However, before she knew it, she was standing on the second floor of the ship . . a tad lost. The music stopped and so did she. Looking around, Magdalena tried her best to open her ears more even for the slightest sound to where the music came from but to no avail. Biting her lips, Magdalena looked up towards Elijah, "I lost it. The sound of the music that I heard. I think . . they stopped playing." Furrowing her brows, Magdalena looked around, going back and forth in the hallways as she pouted slightly. "I'm sorry . . ." She said, a bit deflated, "I . .got us lost and now the music stopped. . "But, as she looked at her surroundings, Magdalena noticed a room filled with people and even more so . . the smell was scrumptious! Peeking her head inside the room, Magdalena looked over at Elijah, "I think . . this is where we are eating!" She grinned triumphantly as she looked at him.
codings;allrightsreserved deer deer

location: dining room | scenario: "oh, toto, i don't think this is the place" | tags: elijah ScatteredStars ScatteredStars

Last edited:

2vxhetc.png

Reincarnation: Charybdis || Guild: N/A || Scenario: Everything's a lot more entertaining when you're drunk || Location: Dining Room || With: (Previously) Ivy AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Adrian deer deer || Mentions: Phil stellar.nova stellar.nova
tumblr_inline_nyfnt0Jyi61scgyp8_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nyfnlzGp7H1scgyp8_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nyfo7lk7BJ1scgyp8_500.gif

“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”

Venomous

Cam was drunk. Not a little, but, like, full-blown, if someone asked her to recite the alphabet, she would start badly singing the Jackson 5, drunk. Cameron didn't realize just how drunk she was until she when she burst into a fit of laughter at a joke that she didn't find the slightest bit funny. It was the standard, bad pun, bar joke, one that should typically be acknowledged with a scoff, a disappointed shake of the head, or a light chuckle and a swig of your drink, not a guffaw followed by a stream of giggles, but Cam had always been an irrational and giggly drunk...
Cameron hummed spinning around lazily on her bar stool watching Erika finish up her song on the karaoke machine. It was alright in her opinion; P!NK always reminded her of angsty teens in high school, although from what she'd learned about the small black-haired woman, that was probably the impression she was going for.

"So, how drunk are they, exactly?"

Cam snorted turning her attention to her companion, and the contributor of the not-so-funny joke, resting her hand on her palm as she pretended to ponder the question. "I'll tell you what, they're not nearly as drunk as me." Cami ran a hand through her hair, continuing on with a giggle, "Nice way to start things off, huh? Getting so drunk that one couldn't spell their own name if asked." Cami didn't wait for a reply, her attention being caught by buzzing paired with the brief sound of a ding in the back pocket of her jeans. "If you'd excussse me," She slurred sliding off of her stool and pulling out her phone, something that proved to be a bit of a struggle when one was inebriated and wearing skinny jeans. "God damn it." She hissed when her nail got hooked on the side of her jeans and tore at the edge. The half torn nail proceeded to jab and scratch her other fingers until she was finally able to yank her phone out of her pocket and awkwardly tear off the rest of her nail.
"Was it worth it Cam, was it worth it." She groaned swiping her combination and skimming over the message her friend Adrian had sent to a group message with her and their other friend Phil:

"Dining room. Meet you there in 30 minutes. I may. . or may not have caused. . . I mean. . I'm known for it. You know how I am. P.S. Don't kick my ass when you see me please!"

Cam snorted, typing back,"You just couldn't do it, could you?" Although the message looked more accurate like,

"You jusdt cohldnt do it could you?"
Those words in the middle were a struggle, but she made it through with it still being understandable, and so there was nothing to be of concern

"If were bein honesdt. Mena will probs kick both of our asses. lol. B ovr in a min."

Cameron shut off her phone and pondered on what could be a less complicated course of action for where to put her phone, she finally opted that it would be less trouble to have to dig it out of her bra rather than losing another nail to the battle against her jeans' pockets. Casually, she tucked the phone into her bra and turned back around to face the girl at the bar. "Well, this is where I part and head down to the dining hall, you can follow if you like, but since everyone's going to be there at one point, there's no urgency in you going right this second." If she wasn't so drunk right now, Cam wouldn't have been nearly this considerate, but the alcohol had made her let down her guards and actually enjoy herself without all the distrust and spitefulness that she typically held.

Cameron exited the bar and headed down the ship's halls, making the rare, but occasional, stumble over her feet as she went at the hands of her lagging motor skills. Cam only had around four drinks, so one could assume that the young woman would sober up in 4 or 5 hours, and hopefully, that would be sooner once she had eaten so that she wouldn't accidentally trip in her drunken and go toppling off the boat, or such.

Cameron arrived at the dining hall and grinned at the sight of her best friend. She snuck up behind him, focusing surprisingly hard on ensuring that she stayed quiet, and jumped on his back, kissing him on the side of his mouth.One thing Cam had no qualms about, whether she was drunk, or not, was kissing people, although she was much more fond of it when drunk.

"A, I missed you! Is Phil's not here yet?"

crucial's coding studio [Check it out, ey? ^-^]

Ivy St. Clair
a.k.a. Thalia (Muse of Comedy)
1317290320456766.jpg
Guild: n/a II Scenario: Maybe I Should Stick to Stand Up II Location: The Boat II With: (formerly) Cami Athens Athens Arlen TwistedTruth TwistedTruth (currently) Ilya PixieDust PixieDust II Mentions: Cami Athens Athens (currently) Arlen TwistedTruth TwistedTruth Ilya PixieDust PixieDust II Outfit: This

She kinda figured the joke was too lame to laugh at. The girl was only doing do because she was, quite frankly, drunk out of her mind. Ivy herself had never been drunk (her humor would probably fail if she ever did reach that state), but she'd seen enough drunkards stumbling through London to know what it looked like. She stumbled away, texting someone, before Ivy could thank her for at least acknowledging her joke. Instead, she turned to the man.

With a self-deprecating smile, Ivy remarked, "I'm actually really terrible with jokes themselves. I prefer stand up, in any case. More to work with and less to groan at." He'd stayed rather silent as soon as the brunette had spoken, so Ivy sat silently as well, watching some guy passing off as a Power Ranger try to join the karaoke party. Maybe he was far drunker than the girl had been? That very well might've been the case.

Realizing that she was indeed hungry, Ivy hopped to her feet. "Not that I'm following that girl, but it seems my stomach has decided it needs to be fed. I suppose I'll see you around, then?" She nodded politely, then turned on her heel and strode out of the room, silently berating herself for using such a lame joke to open a less than stellar conversation. Briefly, she wondered if her British accent had gotten in the way of the delivery. Was that why it wasn't as funny as it should have been? Darn it!

Ivy crossed her arms and sighed. This whole comedy thing had gotten harder ever since the debacle a year and a half ago. Were her best friend here, she would have given Ivy some good advice. But she wasn't here. And she probably wouldn't give Ivy any sort of advice anytime soon. The thought made Ivy's confidence falter the tiniest bit. It was useless to think about that now; she knew that. But still...it was painful thinking about the circumstances surrounding their falling out.

Shaking her head and slapping her cheeks, Ivy snapped herself out of it. Entering the dining hall, she saw the girl from earlier attacking what seemed like a good friend to her. Other people were arriving, and Ivy wondered if people all over the world thought of noon as lunchtime. That would indeed be interesting. The prospect could even be used in a routine! Her mojo had already come back. Good.

Seeing a man sitting by himself, Ivy tilted her head and thought about going over to sit with him. She wasn't one to leave someone by themselves, but at the same time, what if she was just a bother to him? Hmm. Shrugging, Ivy decided it was worth the risk. She made her way over to the guy and gestured at the chair beside him. "Mind if I sit here?" This was perhaps the first time she hadn't tried to open a conversation with a joke. In a while, at least.

Also for the first time, Ivy couldn't profile anything about the guy. He was so...silent. Was that for protection, or was he just not talkative? Maybe it was that he only talked to people he was comfortable with? That was an intriguing thought. The real question was, though, would she ever be able to make him feel comfortable enough to talk? Or...would she ruin the chance?

b4051b3b7841504d8601d405a9813484.jpg
"I don't want to be talked to, touched, looked at, or woken up in the mornings."
Philomena Alexopoulos
Hades
  • Scenario: Who's this now?
  • With: Heidi (formerly) PixieDust PixieDust , Adrian deer deer , Cami Athens Athens

So Phil was pissed. You know, that kind of, I just woke up and it's because of you kind of pissed, but also I don't really have the energy to fight you, even though I totally wouldn't fight you because have you seen yourself sort of pissed? Yeah, that's the one she was feeling in that moment. So when the girl with the crazy colored hair removed her earbuds, Phil just kind of stayed silent for a moment, unsure of exactly what to say. And well, the girl had woken her up from a nightmare that she hadn't particularly wanted to have, so it all ended up okay, right? Still, freshly-woken-up Phil was curt and probably a little mean (depending on your viewpoint) so her vocal tone was none too inviting.

But just as Phil found her words and her anger and was about to properly convey them in sentence form, the loud-singing girl spoke up in a heavy accent of some sort...Phil wasn't exactly sure what. "Heh...was I singing too loud again?"

Phil eyed the girl as she spoke, her expression unchanging. In fact, she looked incredibly pissed. "Yeah, you were. And you know, I was having a perfectly good nap right over there until you woke me up. Honestly? I'm pretty pissed off. You should have been watching yourself and your volume. Hell! Don't you even recognize that people might want some peace and quiet? And-" She was cut off by the girl's apology. Instantly, Phil felt like the shittiest person alive, but it was too late to go back on it. She wouldn't apologize for acting so harshly. What would that make her look like? Weak! And Philomena Alexopoulos was not weak. Still, she would tone it down a bit. At least the girl actually felt sorry, she supposed.

"I don't know first it was Foo Fighters and they just really get me in the zone you know? So then when Sia came on I just had to sing!" Sia? Foo Fighters? None of these bands even mildly interested Phil. In fact, she thought they were awful. Still, while she could fault the girl on her music, she couldn't fault her on her fashion choice...or her apology skills. Because, at the very least, Phil had relaxed a bit. "Ah you probably don't give a crap, but I'm Heidi. Hi."

The girl then let out a strange sort of half snort half laugh, which led Phil to raise her eyebrows. But hey, she seemed pretty interesting at the very least. Phil held her hand out for a handshake, offering the girl some sort of smile-straight faced hybrid. "I'm Phil. Nice to meet you, I guess. And ah. As for the music thing. It was alright because it was me, but I would advise being careful. Some people are major pricks, you know." Her pocket started vibrating.

Wait. Her pocket was vibrating? Oh! It was her phone! She had forgotten that she put it in her pocket. She fished through the hoodie that was still tied around her waist and pulled out her phone, checking her text messages. Not even bothering to apologize to her current company.

"Dining room. Meet you there in 30 minutes. I may. . or may not have caused. . . I mean. . I'm known for it. You know how I am.
P.S. Don't kick my ass when you see me please! "

It was from Adrian. "Fuck! I knew he was going to get involved in some sort of trouble!" Phil rolled her eyes and slipped her phone into her back pocket. She then looked at the music girl...Heidi. "Look. This conversation was great and all, but my best friend is an absolute ass and apparently he's my child so...I gotta go. I'm going to the dining room. I think it's lunch time, so I would suggest you making the trip too, but hey. I can't force you. See you around!" Phil then walked off, not even bothering to care if Heidi followed her or not. No, she was on a mission.

------------------------------------------------------​

She made it to the dining room in a decent amount of time, her eyes scanning around the room for Adrian. Within moments, her eyes zeroed in on him and Cami. Sure, she was pissed at him, but at the sight of Cami (despite knowing the girl was drunk), she felt a certain sort of happiness bubbling up inside her. She made her way over just in time to hear her speak. "A, I missed you! Is Phil not here yet?"

Phil grinned, knowing full well that she was out of the line of sight from Cami. She thought about it for a moment, then piped up. . "Nah. Phil's here." Anything that Adrian may have done left her thoguhts for a moment as she was more concentrated on the best friend that she hadn't seen for over a month now.

Last edited:
c35674113b36da9612858f3df77f466f.jpg
"Our fate may not lie in the stars, but I am a firm beleiver that our futures will."
Alois Novak
Astraeus
  • Scenario: I don't particularly feel like speaking...
  • With: N/A
  • Mentions: Aria diwa diwa
  • Wearing: TBA

"Of course, Madame Moreau, it is my pleasure to dance with you. You may ask me absolutely any time. Waltzing is something I enjoy, you know." Alois allowed a wide and genuine smile to stretch across his features as he took the elder lady into his arms and began to waltz with her around the ballroom. He was being perfectly genuine when he said such things. He really did enjoy dancing, and Madame Moreau, while a frightful gossip, was wonderfully nice and quite elegant even in her old age. And sprightly as well if her dancing spoke anything of her.

"Alois, dear, you are tres magnifique!" Alois couldn't help but chuckle as her French slipped through ever so slightly. He found it quite charming, really. "Tell me, mon cher, when do you depart for that University of yours? Saturday?" Ah, so she had heard. She seemed rather jovial about the prospect, which is a lot more than he could ask from his father. Still, he maintained his excitement. It was much better than the idea of him meandering about his home with professors who were privately hired.

"Ah! No Madame. I make my leave on Thursday." Thursday couldn't come soon enough. He loved his family, but his patience was growing thin with his father. It was becoming increasingly more difficult to cover his bruises with makeup. Maybe after he was at the university for a while, they would disappear and he could go about freely, not having to worry about hiding his and his father's shame.

"What are you going to study, Alois?" Ah, that was the question, wasn't it? His father wanted him to study to be a politician or a lawyer. Something high standing in the community. However, Alois desperately wanted to make a career from science. Most particularly, Astronomy.

"Father has asked me to take classes in Political Science. However, I will share a secret with you, Madame, and you mustn't tell anyone until I am gone. I beg of you. I do believe that when I arrive, I will begin studying to be an astrophysicist." He merely hoped she could keep his secret.

-------------------------------------------------------​

Madame Moreau had kept the secret well enough. However, he greatly expected either a phone call or a harshly written letter within the next few days from his father, greatly expressing his distaste and disappointment. Ah well, it was better not to focus on the negative. He was on his way to an Island in Greece after all. Away from all the stress of home, just as he had hoped to be.

He had been sitting in the library for a long time now, heavily invested in the novel Enders Game. Science Fiction was his passion, not that he would ever let his father know he was reading anything other than the classics. He looked up however when a girl entered, looking like she was about to vomit. Alois' stomach lurched with her, as he didn't have the strongest will to keep from losing his own morning meal. However, he did feel terribly for her, and he was just about to stand up and ask if she was alright, when a couple others beat him to it.

Deciding he didn't want to be a bother, and also that he didn't particularly feel like having a conversation at that given moment, he stood anyhow and slipped out of the library. After roaming for a while, he decided to head to the dining room, finding himself quite famished. All in all, the day so far had been terribly uneventful. And that was incredibly refreshing.

Last edited:
a90b165d6434c2a956de51e065872f39.jpg
"The world is terrifying, but there are small things that make it the most beautiful place in existence."
Ekaterina Romanov
Calypso

Katy couldn't keep the smile from making what seemed to be a permanent home on her face, nor could she stop the steady stream of tears that continued to fall down her cheeks. It had been a ver very long time since she had felt truly happy...but there was something else. A sharp flash of something akin to anger. A new expression crossed Katy's face....one of confusion. Why did Valyetchka have that feeling?

It honestly didn't make sense to her. Arte was being perfectly nice. He even said it was good to meet Valyetchka. So...why? Suddenly, Val spoke, and her words were not very kind. Katy watched Arte's expression wide-eyed and searched for his feelings. Surprisingly, he seemed unphased. Still, the situation was making her uncomfortable. She would really rather Val calm down. Being a non-confrontational person, Katy tried to think up a solution and couldn't. So, she acted.

"Valyetchka. Why do not we get some food? I am quite hungry...I only had a bit of bread for this morning. The dining room should be open at this time." She had shifted her gaze to Val while she spoke but now returned it to Arte. "It was very nice meeting you, Arte. I shall speak to you at a later time, yes?" At that, she whisked Valerie away from it all, but with a touch of disappointment that she would be leaving Arte. However, she held onto the hope that she would be able to speak with him sometime soon.
[/center]

Last edited:
Devon Bostick  pic 2.jpeg

"Sing like the birds, my love, sing like the birds."
Maddox Davis
Theseus
  • Scenario: This girl's pretty rad.
  • With: Mette mxlly mxlly
  • Wearing: TBA

Dax walked with the pretty blonde, a smile situated on his face. She didn't seem to talk much, really, and that was fine by him. A conversation wasn't always necessary, and honestly, he was just happy to be in her company. Something about this girl drew him to her. Of course, he has always been into blondes. For as long as he could remember, really. But she wasn't like every other blonde girl he had come across. No, she was different. But different in a perfectly wonderful way. Still, his thoughts hadn't meandered towards those of a sexual nature. Instead, his intent was merely to make nice and make friends.

"Oh- and Dax, about Air Hockey, don't be upset when I win." He had gotten so used to and comfortable with the silence, that when she next spoke, he started a bit, then laughed at himself from jumping before he replied. A very serious expression crossed his face then, but it was clear that he was acting since there was still that small hint of a charmingly goofy smile at the corners of his lips.

"Mette, I know not if I can promise you that, as I am a very sore loser." He then laughed at himself, recognizing the fact that he was probably much too ridiculous. His voice returned to normal then as he continued to speak. "In all honesty, I promise that I will not be upset when you win the first time because I let you. The second time, however, feel free to use my shoulder to cry on." He laughed again. In fact, he seemed to be the type of person who was always laughing. But this time, he even paired a wink with it, ensuring that she knew he was joking again.

They had reached the dining room then, and Dax held open the door for her so she could enter. "After you, my lady."

Last edited:

tumblr_nm9z01zTDK1s3u5lno3_250.gif
tumblr_nm9z01zTDK1s3u5lno2_250.gif
tumblr_nm9z01zTDK1s3u5lno6_250.gif

Alexander Lucien Blaise
Apollo
Greek God of Arts, Music, Medicine, and Prophesy
(among Others)

GUILD : N/A ||SCENARIO: Hungry Artist ||
LOCATION: front deck – hallway (on the way to the dining room) ||
WITH: N/A ||MENTIONS: Crew of Misfits ||

A small smile never left Alex's face as the girl respond to the crowd of spectators. She has an Irish accent, 'The luck of the Irish…' he thought to himself seeing that there was no harm that has come to the girl. As he listens to her, he can't figure out what but he knew something was off somehow. But what was it? Alex prided himself that he has this canny ability of reading people. He's an artist. He lives to observe others and to see the beauty and horror hiding underneath. When normal people see colors, Alex tends to see the full spectrum of it. Not just the mundane and simple hues and shades, but even the elegance and intricacies of it. Looking at the girl intently with an artist perspective, he finally saw what it was. Clodagh, sweet and beautiful may appear on the outside, with a small smile on her luscious lips, is not really what she is on the inside. Her eyes… her eyes were the dead giveaway. Oh. It is beautiful. Gray with a hint of greenish hue, it's like when the stormy sky kisses the malevolent sea. It is beautiful but it is lifeless and blank.

If he is going to paint her, everything will be in vibrant colors. Even with her creamy skin, he knew he can do something about it so it wouldn't be so plain, he can do justice to her flawlessness and paleness. Everything will be lively and vibrant except for the eyes, the only thing that threw out Clo's feature. It was interesting. And it made him a little curious about her

"Yes, ma'am. I'll hold you to your word." Alex bowed his head a little, his dimpled smiled was still on his lips as he watches the red head went on her way, accompanied by the other girl, the one he ordered to call out for help. As it turns out, the dark haired guy finally got bored as well, he's probably relieve too seeing that he didn't kill anyone. He kept on pushing the blonde girl's buttons. Trying to rile her up but failing. (Though he can see that the blonde is close to her breaking point despite of her facade, she wanted to retort but it would encourage the guy to talk some more.)

Finally, everyone went on their way aside from Alex. He just stood there and watches the retreating figure of his previous companions. As soon as he was alone in the deck, he turned around and faced the sea as his arms were stretched up, his eyes were closed while he took a deep breath of the salty sea air. He stayed like that for a while, basking on the hot summer sun, thinking of the things that will likely happen while they’re in the mysterious school filled with people who can do things… such as creating a rainbow out of nowhere for instance. “Oh and healing others.” He chuckled under his breath. Who knows what other ‘talents’ the people in the boat possess? A sudden uneasiness crept up on him, alongside, of course with excitement and glee.

Opening his eyes once more, he looked in the horizon. His bright green eyes were searching what lies ahead. Seeing only the wide ocean, he turned around with a smile, grabbing his sketch pad in the process before heading back inside. Alex didn’t do much but he felt a little peckish. Wishing he should have eaten the chocolate chip cookies his mum made for him earlier, he went ahead and made his way to the dining room, hoping to find some decent sushi to eat on board.

b40831b30d29fe1e4b92584e3e13dcc2.jpg
"I would give anything to feel more than nothing."
Clodagh O'Sullivan
Hecate
  • Scenario: Dani...?
  • With: Adrian (previously) deer deer ; Dani Uxie Uxie

"O-oh, it is almost noon, isn't it? Food sounds great!" Clo's grip on the girl's arm tightened ever so slightly, almost an affectionate squeeze. In fact, that is precisely what it was. Clo was quite an affectionate person, but her affection hardly meant anything other than she might be interested in a good...bit of fun. However, the dark-haired boy....the one who had pushed her over the edge, spoke up behind them. The girl she clung to turned around, so Clo did too, albeit hesitantly.

"Clo. See you around. If you ever need someone to make your heart fall out of your chest again, maybe, look for someone named Adrian." Clo met his gaze once more, but only maintained eye contact for a fraction of a second before turning around and saying nothing. Her expression never changed. In fact, it almost seemed as if she had barely acknowledged him at all. Instead, she merely pulled the girl alongside her and headed towards the dining room. The trick of men was to leave them wanting more and unsure if they would get it.

"So, um, your name's Clodagh, right?" She smiled at her. "I'm Danielle, but most people just call me Dani. Are you from Ireland? Also, do you know where the dining area is?"

"That's quite a few questions..." Clo was silent for a good while after that, instead just keeping their leisurely pace. She mulled through the silence for a while before finally answering the girl...er...Dani. "Yes. My name is Clodagh. You may call me anything that you'd like, however. I don't care. Yes, I am from Ireland. Dundalk if you would like me to be specific. And yes, I do know where the dining room is. I walked by it on my way to the front deck." Once again, she fell into silence, finding it unnecessary to babble about anything in that moment, but she could tell the girl was a talkative and interesting one. She would be able to fill the silence well enough without Clo even having to try.

tumblr_ofqh5tkdty1uhggrro4_250.png
tumblr_ofqh5tkdty1uhggrro6_250.png
tumblr_okviwzFpk61t4osjeo3_250.png
ADRIAN HANS GALANIS

SCYLLA: THE SEA MONSTER

anigif_enhanced-25332-1415220652-16.gif
"A little fuck up never hurt anyone."
As Adrian took note of the passing males and females that made their way inside the dining room, he made mental observations of those inside. So, who should be his next conquest? With a sly grin on his face, Adrian walked around the place, seeing what there was to offer. To others, it seemed as if he was scoping the place for a spot to sit or maybe even to see what was being offered for lunch, but in actuality, he was just looking for someone to have a fun and easy time with.

Now that the dramatics was over, he was growing overly bored and he had been itching to do something remotely electrifying, but he hadn't really decide what he was craving for yet. However, he wasn't going to deny that he was, indeed, famished. So, why not kill two birds with one stone? However, before he walked further, he felt a vibrate in his pockets as he clicked his tongue. It was either Mena or Cami, he hoped for the latter knowing Mena would most likely chew his ass off.

With a chuckle, Adrian shook his head, seeing it was Cami and began reading Cami's drunken reply. Cami would go off and get drunk without her best friends, wouldn't she? If Mena didn't chew her ass, he most certainly would, especially since he always found it amusing to see his best friend so affectionate since it was unlike her to be if sober. Regardless, he sort of didn't mind the affections, it was cute, but it's not like he'd say it to her face. Nevertheless, he placed his phone back into his pocket to wait for the grand entrance of Cami and Mena.

A few short moments later he felt someone practically attacking and jumping on his back to give him a quick kiss on the side of his mouth. Slightly surprised, Adrian grinned his charming trade-mark smile as he looked over his shoulders, "And what's this? I caught a monkey on my back?" He responded with a playful retort being shaking his head. "You sure you missed me, Cami? Or you're just looking for Mena?" Adrian raised his eye brow, questioning, but it was one of curiosity. He did miss Cami, it had been awhile since he and Mena took a trip to see her, especially with everything that was going on. "How've you been, little monkey?" He asked, stretching his hand to ruffle her hair before holding her back up once more.

Holding Cami's legs firmly against him to give her some balance, Adrian nonchalantly spoke up once more, "Also, who said you could drink without me? That ain't fair, Cami. Exactly what were you drinking to get you this far?" He narrowed his eyes slightly before that all too familiar voice rang in the dining room. Trying his best to not look like a puppy that was kicked or even. . slightly concerned to see Mena's reaction, Adrian turned around, smirking at Mena, as he gave a slight whistling, shaking his head in amazement, "And look who it is, the one and only, Mena! It seems your call for our Mena has beckoned her here, Cami."At that, Adrian found his boredom vanishing as he was content to be in the presence of the people he trusted the most, no matter what.

tags: mena stellar.nova stellar.nova and cami Athens Athens

Last edited:
10elcwm.png
tumblr_inline_ngn0hdMKSF1s44116.jpg
2nle243.jpg
NAGESA SEYCHELLE VEL

DEMETER: GODDESS OF HARVEST

tumblr_inline_nl0n58MIs01sc3ygs.gif

"In the fall, the trees shows us how lovely it is to let the dead things go."
Her exploration around the boat seemed futile. The more she wandered aimlessly, the more her thoughts became hay wired with mixed emotions. Was it okay that she came? Did they send the invitation to the wrong girl? Was this right? The more she thought about it the more confused she became. Everything felt as if it just swirled in circles only to come to a stop that got her even more involved with the circle she already was in. It was never ending.

However, hearing loud noises coming from down the hall of one of the rooms, Nagesa wondered what was going on. The smell of different aromas she hadn't smelled in a while permeated the hallways. Following the noise and smell down the hallway, Nagesa found herself wandering inside the room.

But, before she could even get a step in and react to what occurred in a blink of an eye, she felt as if she was hit by a thousand bricks with her lungs being nearly knocked out of her. The impact felt as if it would have sent her flying off the boat if the hand that grabbed her back hadn't been there. As quick as the encounter occur, Nagesa found herself wobbling slightly, feeling a little bit dizzy as she felt out of her element from everything happening too quickly. It came to her like a surprise and that only made her heart beat quicken faster from the shock. However, as she regained composure slightly, taking a deep breathe in and out, she heard a male's voice above her, apologizing quickly.

However, hearing his apologize made her stomach churn as she felt something was off. She couldn't help but believe it wasn't his fault and an apology wasn't. . necessary. It felt odd. . to be apologized to. . but even more to have attention brought upon her. So, she quickly looked up towards the male, waving off the apologies immediately as she responded with her own apologies. "N-no, you're not at fault. Really. Don't apologize, no harm done." Her voice was soft and raspy as she spoke, a bit quiet but nevertheless, understandable, even through her accent.

But as she finished speaking, she took a moment to take notice of the male before her. However, what caught her attention the most were his eyes. Stormy with swirls of emotions that hit her deeply inside. She knew those eyes. . she had those eyes before. It mirrored her own, once. Nevertheless, Nagesa changed her thought to something else and wondered if perhaps the male before her was also lost in thought and that's why the collide occurred. She could definitely understand why it felt as if she would have been blown away from the impact. Nagesa took in the male's tall stature and it radiated dominance and power.

As Nagesa took a breathe, she gave the male before her a soft smile, to reassure him she was okay. Nagesa couldn't help but wonder if he had needed to be somewhere quickly which is why they couldn't avoid the bump. "I. ." she started out, again, "Did you need to go somewhere? I hope I'm not standing in your way. It felt like you were in a rush. A-are you okay? Do you need help with anything?" Nagesa questioned calmly, hoping everything was okay as she didn't like seeing those around her in trouble and it would definitely help her get her mind off of things if she helped someone else.

location: dining room | scenario: "it's really okay." | tags: rory mxlly mxlly

Last edited:
Ouranos, God of the Sky
tumblr_inline_nip6r82EBG1szaa83.gif
Mood: Undefined
With: Open
Tags: None
Outfit: x

✿ Lyra Heir
Her apartment was spotless. Lyra turned around, taking in every single detail. Even though she didn't know how long exactly she would be gone, she didn't want to rent it or sell it. There was just too much of her inside it. Every inch was attached to a memory. Some were good, some were bad, but they were all hers. She sighed. Valentino stood still on his tank. She wanted to take him at first, but decided against it. Grace, her assistant, could watch him for the time being. Once Lyra settled on the island, maybe he could come. Either way, she was going to miss him. He was a birthday gift from Grace, and didn't quite cause the intended reaction at first. However, slowly, Lyra grew to care about him. He barely made any noise, was easy to care for and had a simple diet. He was, in fact, very small, so she acquired the habit of tying a balloon around him everytime she let him out his tank. It made her laugh sometimes.

Goodbye, Valentino. Be good.” She said, to no one in particular. Lyra was pretty sure the tortoise couldn't hear her, and even if he could, he didn't have the ability to actually understand the meaning of her words. She rested her hand on the door handle and bit her lower lip. It had been a few days since the letter arrived. She had mistaken it for a prank and quickly discarded it, only to find it again a few days later, neatly placed on her bed stand. She had read it thoroughly then, and the connotation hidden behind every word scared her. It was clear that the choice they seemed to present her with was fake as plastic, a simple illusion meant to soothe her worries. Even if she wanted to stay, she would be forced to go. It seemed dangerous, all of it. The fact that they knew about her deepest desire was also food for thought, seeing as she had never talked about her past with anyone. So, how did they know? And why did they care? Too many questions, too little answers.

She couldn't be the only one, though. Whoever was behind all of this had taken the time to make it look presentable and elegant enough. Maybe some of them really believed they had been chosen by an elite university. Lyra rolled her eyes. This was clearly not Hogwarts, and yet she felt like a pissed off Hermione Granger, leaving her normal, human life to deal with problems that were not hers. Her only hope for something good coming out of it was maybe learning more about her abilities. Although they had been with her for a few years already, she didn't know why she had them or even their purpose. She shook her head, softly. Enough with all this useless thinking. She was not getting out of this mess, at least not today, so she had to just hurry up and do it. Her chocolate eyes took one last look at Valentino and, without further ado, she walked out the door.

There was no more family to say goodbye to.

She had arrived on time, as she was used to. Apparently, not one of her (soon to be) new acquaintances knew about punctuality. With her high heels clattering against the ground, she followed the narrow staircase up to the main area. Boats were never really her favorite form of transportation. She preferred planes, or even trains. But boats, they moved too much. Lyra was not one to get sick easily, but she would be lying if she said the constant pushes of the ocean waves didn't quite cause a reaction on her. There was no way she was throwing up on her first day. No way in hell. Pressing her lips together, she walked further away from the handrails and into, what seemed to be, at least, a dining room. She raised her eyebrows. The letter had already told her about the luxuries she would encounter, but she never imagined something quite like the sight in front of her.

Whoever was behind all of this surely had exquisite taste. Lyra got her phone out of her pocket and snapped a few pictures, mainly of little design details that caught her atenttion. She could only pray the island had good internet reception, because she couldn't let this little adventure mess up her blogging schedule. She sat on a nearby chair, completely alone. The silence was starting to creep her out. There was a chance someone else had arrived and was now outside, but she found it too troublesome to go out and check. They would eventually find their way into the dining room. Posting the pictures to her Instagram seemed like a better way to pass the time, but with her phone glitching more than usual, it wasn't really a possibility. She let out a disgruntled noise of anger, just as the door opened and people started pouring in.

Last edited:
tumblr_oai6qgVnpw1ua1ifyo6_250.png
tumblr_ojlf8xWc2W1tumicto1_250.png
tumblr_ojbkiaDCyz1s28gj6o10_250.png
VALERIE ASPEN BLANCHARD

ERIS: GODDESS OF CHAOS

tumblr_oh2dm8RwKx1uqbk1io7_r1_250.gif

"They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws."
Hearing Arte's voice, Val mentally rolled her eyes as she looked back over at him. Seeing his gaze upon her, she knew that look. Her father gave it to her all the time. If she was 3 years old, it may have shakened her resolve, but it's been years since she was 3. But, that stare Arte gave her, she stared right back at him, daring him to try to uncover everything about her, which was odd, if he wanted to know, he could've just asked. She's practically an open book and just the thought of someone trying to figure out her would made her laugh. Raising a brow at his words, Val wondered if she's been suck inside a book somewhere considering how philosophical he was. Who actually talks like that?

But, surprisingly, she got what he was saying. But, at least he admitted he couldn't capture the very essence of her Katya, no one could. Val thought she could at least try to understand the male, but the more he spoke, the more she felt as if he just talked in circles and her head was spinning. Really, again, who talks like that? "Understanding? I bid you luck trying to, considering, as you say, people change constantly like water." Nevertheless, Val just agressively sighed to herself as she felt like it was getting nowhere with Arte. Either he was too kind for his own good or his head was literally stuck in the clouds with all of the paint brushes and colors he sees. Val didn't dislike him nor did she like him. She just didn't know what to think of him at this point.

However, hearing Katya's soft spoken voice got her out of her reverie as she looked at her Katya. She was just an angel and honestly hated the idea of anyone being close to the girl. But, at the mention of food and Katya only having bread this morning, Val quickly turned her attention back towards Katya, only to be whisked away by her. Val didn't have time to even say good-bye to Arte or even get in another word before she was pulled away. Regardless, it made her slightly laugh at seeing Katya act like this. Maybe she was really hungry, or she really didn't want to be involved in the confrontation that she had been displaying towards her.. . . friend, Arte. Nevertheless, Val allowed herself to be whisked away by her Katya as they got out of the gaming room.

But, Val decided to maintain her balance as she stopped Katya for a little only to hold her hands into her own as she smiled softly at her, "Come on, let's get some food then, yeah? You never change, do you? Just bread, Katya? You need more than just that!" Val exclaimed before happily holding Katya's hand as they made their way to the dining room so she could catch up with her closest friend.

tags: (formerly) Arte Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire and (currently) Katya stellar.nova stellar.nova

tumblr_inline_muu898tNeu1revqso.png
tumblr_ohz5cbLzSJ1unxg2jo4_250.png
tumblr_ohz5cbLzSJ1unxg2jo2_250.png
DILARA AYLIN CANAAN

CASSANDRA OF TROY

tumblr_mlwubnEQaJ1s8jdsxo1_250.gif

"If I was meant to be controlled, I would have came with a remote."
"What's yours? What's to stop it from being both? I was freakish before I got on this boat and I'll likely be freakish when I get off, so I'm going to enjoy this fully stocked bar, luxurious swimming pool and seemingly endless supply of hot people until we dock and then if it turns out to be a scam I'll go to Mykonos and party there. I'm Ella, by the way."

Dilara's head whisked back to the female next to her as she narrowed her eyes slightly at the woman. Was it the boat jitters that the woman was speaking so much? Or was this woman named Ella always like this? However, she, herself, had to admit, she was talking more than she usual as well. With a deep sigh, Dilara shook her head, taking another sip of her Raki before placing the once filled glass down on the table. Dilara didn't know if she even wanted to continue the conversation of the markings since it meant admitting to what she believed to be false and heading to this University would mean it was all just a trick and someone was pulling all the strings. A part of her desperately wants to believe everything is a hoax and wants to make it seem so, but she knew, deep, way, deep down, nothing isn't ever as it seems.

Regardless, Dilara spoke under her breathe, "The world, different planets orbiting the Earth. It moves according to well, the Earth's axis or mood. It might just be a trick of an eye and illusion that causes it so." She tried to reason with the idea of that being it. But, Dilara had to admit, Ella was entertaining and she amused her definitely. But, if they weren't on the boat and at the bar, she definitely knew there was no way in hell that Ella would even talk or notice her. Life just seemed to always bring in things she least expected and taunt her with that idea. But, with a slight nod, Dilara agreed, "If it's a bunch of hocus pocus, dipping is the only option and I'm ready to take it."

However, it seemed Ella also seemed to have taken noticed of the male wearing the costume that looked absolutely ridiculous. But, what bothered her even more so was the fact Ella directly spoke towards him. That idea could go either way. 1. The male would just yell across the bar as Ella did or 2. The male would come over and that would just add more annoyance to her head. "Bloody hell." She muttered under her breathe before getting up from her seat but not before taking another bottle from the bartender as she tipped the man generously. Looking at Ella, she gave a slight nod, "See you around."

At that she quickly took the bottle with her and headed out the bar room to "fresher" air where there was actually room to breathe and walk. She detested bars with all of the must and the over crowdedness of the place. However, the only reason she had gone was for some alcohol and it seemed that was the only god forsaken place she could get some since bringing some on board hadn't been an option. As Dilara took this time to relax in peace and quiet, outside of the boat and on the deck, she closed her eyes, letting the breeze of the wind flow through her hair as she took a deep breathe.

After a few moments of relaxation and quiet, Dilara found herself a little bit hungry since she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. So, making her way back inside the boat, Dilara made her way to the dining room, only to see a million and one people inside. With a groan, Dilara made her way in, glaring at anyone who tried to come up and talk to her as she settled down in an empty table, away from others, and poured herself another glass of Raki.

location: the bar - dining room | scenario: "and that's my cue"
tags: (formerly) ella ms marigold ms marigold and victor Ritzy Ritzy ; (currently) no one

Last edited:
6126391abcc3cfaa8677b355e4adf919.jpg
"I may not be able to bring justice to the whole world, but I can sure as hell try."
Preston Walker
Hercules

Preston hadn't been waiting long by the time Jesse showed up, and she had to appreciate that his shower had been just as quick as hers. She was leaning against the wall at this point, her left foot propped flat up against it. "Alright there lass? How's about that lunch?"

"Lunch sounds delicious. I'm famished honestly." She tossed her freshly clean hair over her shoulder to get it out of her face as she turned around and began walking. She was pleased when the guy began to walk with her. Maybe this whole making friends thing wasn't going to be all that hard.

"Good Session?"

"Yeah, absolutely! I love a good run. Great way to clear the mind and all. So you're a boxer, right? Your form's pretty incredible. I knew a couple boxers back in Oz, they were on my squad. Taught me a couple things, but they were no match for military school." She chuckled then, reminiscing about kicking their asses when they decided it was a good idea to challenge her. Neither one expected a girl to beat them.

Last edited:

Arte Mestiere
Daedalus
Guild: N/A || Location: Olympia bound Ship, Game Room --->Dining Room || Scenario: Dinnertime? || With: N/A || Mentions: Ekaterina @Starfish; Valyetchka deer deer

Arte watched the two women leave and nodded after them before he went back to checking on his drawings. Oddly enough, he felt like he was forgetting something. It was only when he felt a small tug on his pant leg that he remembered.

Standing next to his shoes was a small wooden figurine. He smiled softly, his eyes turning softer than before as he knelt down. He touched the figurine's head gently "What are you doing out of the room Ansil?" he asked softly as he picked it up. He then noticed the watch that had been sitting next to the figurine and picked it up as well. This watch looked similar to an old fob watch, however, on it's face wasn't numbers but words 'Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner' there existed only a single large hand and it was currently resting over the portion of the watch that said dinner.

He frowned "Already?" he asked. He didn't feel that he'd been talking to Katy for that long. Long ago, his mother had made him the watch to remember to eat when it was time to eat. Before then, he'd often go a day or so without eating simply because he would become too busy. He'd must've forgotten the watch in his room. The little figurine Ansil had been thoughtful enough to bring it to him.

He slipped the watch into his pocket and opened up the front pocket of his vest before putting Ansil in there "Stay still while you are in there" he gave a soft command before putting up his things and heading out towards the Dining Room. He remembered that Katy and Val had also been heading out to eat before shifting his thoughts to what he should choose to eat.

He also needed to remember to oil Ansil. The wooden figurine was alive, but it was still subject to wear and tear, he often spent some time after dinner to properly oil and maintain the small wooden creature's appearance. It was, after all, his first living creation. The amount of love and attention he gave to Ansil was around the same amount he had for his mother and father.

Users who are viewing this thread