• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Another Lifetime (mcu 1x1 partner search)

TheRebelMutant

First of all, hi!
My name is Eb (or Reb if you like), and I’m in search of a rp partner for an mcu themed idea I have!
Here’s a little bit of info about me:
- I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years, and yes that means I am over 18!

I would consider myself a very advanced/literate writer, but I always prefer quality over quantity, so long as what we write is progressive to the plot.

- I am a working adult. My current schedule is M-F, 7:45 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time zone. That being said, I completely understand being busy and am ghost friendly! I promise, I will not get upset if you lose interest in our rp, creativity is weird like that!

That being said, here’s the plot I had in mind:

DFA938A0-F9C0-464E-922A-C4EBE1A7CA80.gif

After years of being an assassin for Hydra, being on the run, and fighting war after war, Bucky was tired. Once the dust had settled after Thanos, Steve promised to help his friend get back to being normal.

Obviously as normal as he could be.

With the tremendous amount of guilt and PTSD, Bucky just wanted to go to the one place he knew best: New York.

Steve helped him get an apartment and started him in therapy (much to Sam’s urging) and things for the Winter Soldier seemed to be back on track.

Until she happened.

He didn’t notice her on moving day, no. It was several days after, when he was on the rooftop trying to get some fresh air that he saw her dangling over the edge. He thought he was saving her from a poor decision, but what happened next only started him back on the path of what he was trying to avoid.

So in summary:
Bucky is trying to settle down and live a normal life when he meets Violet (my OC) and begins to develop a relationship with her, only to end up throwing himself back into being a hero and discovering Violet’s own secret.

Here’s who I’m looking for:​

- Someone preferably 18+ and doesn’t mind mature content (we can go over boundaries)

- Someone who is open to collaboration. I’m not a dictator, and love sharing ideas!

- Someone who can commit to a few posts a week (again, I am flexible.)

- Someone who is advanced/literate with their posts. Again, quality over quantity!

Disclaimer: I AM OPEN TO DOUBLING AND DO NOT MIND PLAYING AN MCU CHARACTER WITH YOUR OC IF YOU DESIRE THAT!

I hope you are interested and chat with y’all soon! - Eb

9F039453-5BB1-4D07-B5A5-388926058F15.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back