• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In a land of myth and a time of magic. ||double, literate, fandom search||

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Roleplay Type(s)

302b8-map_of_camelot-removebg-preview.png
So I am having a major Merlin craving right now, and I'm not sure why, but we're here and we are going with it.

I'd love to do a plot based in modern times where not only Arthur returns, but all of the knights. We can plot together to figure out what looming threat has brought about their return, but I think we could have a lot of fun with it! Some bullet points:
  • 18+ please!
  • This will be a doubling plot, so we'll each play two characters, most likely one canon and one OC.
  • I'd love it if someone could play Gwaine! I am willing to play Arthur, Merlin, just about any of the knights. Lancelot? Hell yeah.
  • I'm a fast replier most of the time, and very active! Both IC and OOC.
  • I'm ditch friendly, but that being said, if you just need to take a break and want to start things up again? I've got you. I'm pretty heckin' patient. I just love writing and want to make it fun for both of us. I'm big on drama and putting our characters through it. I like my fair share of fluff, too.
  • I will fangirl over our characters. Be warned. And I love sharing music.
Let me know if you're out there and interested in a Merlin plot!

The monthly bump until I find someone who loves Merlin as much as I do.

a308e6bc4f9dc7014306d37335ecdbba.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back