• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In a heart beat (hospital rp)

Myling

A succesful failure
coded by natasha.
  • — in a heart beat

Me and my co gm purplecowdutch purplecowdutch are large consumers of different hospital themed series from Scrubs to Grey’s anatomy. We’ve never seen a hospital themed rp, however, so we decided to make our own. The idea is to rp as staff of this small hospital called Primrose hospital.

We are seeking for active, advanced level roleplayers who love in character drama. We seek for roleplayers with new ideas and will to make this the best possible roleplay experience.

We encourage people to plot with each other and create drama between the characters. We have some suggestions for possible playable characters, but we don’t have any strict pre-written roles.

We may focus a bit on the free time of the staff, I find it interesting to see how the characters act outside work. In workplace they might need to follow and appreciate the older and more experienced staff members. But what happens when there's no need for that? The main focus, however, is on the hospital.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

EXCITED
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

so i'm absolutely addicted to medical dramas (considering i watch house md clips like everyday) so let me in :)

Show me interested. I am a good medical roleplayer with my most experience being from a Roblox Hospital Group based on Grey's Anatomy's Seattle grace hospital. While I ended up burning out there, I have way too much medical information in my head not to play doctor sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back