• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Necroski

Metal Addict
The AGE OF THE EMPIRE has swept across the Galaxy. Democracy is a thing of the past and the lives of many are cast in a suffocating shadow. The planet of LOTHAL is under Imperial lockdown in an attempt to crush support for a group of Rebels who are actively resisting the Empire's REGIME.

Despite the evil DARTH VADER'S attempts to silence any
communications from the planet with an Imperial Blockade, a heavily encrypted message has been received by nearby systems to warn of the drastic measures put in place. The Lothal Sector of the OUTER-RIM is bracing itself for conflict. All major trade routes around the planet have been shutdown in the sector and tensions on the planet surface are running high.

Nearby in the Calamari Sector of the Outer-Rim on the planet of HINAKUU, a mysterious Bounty Hunter and his loyal pilot find themselves stranded and unable to complete their latest contract due to the recent lockdown of Lothal. Drowning their sorrows in a local cantina, their debate continues; Do they wait it out? Do they seek help? Or do they risk breaching the blockade? If the SITH LORD Darth Vader is in proximity to Lothal, that would add to the Bounty Hunter's problems more than most. As a survivor of the vicious JEDI PURGE, the mysterious Bounty Hunter's cover could be blown in an instant...

Hello there! (I couldn't resist... the meme was calling me.) Thanks for reading this far! As you can tell, I am looking for a partner to RP out Star Wars with me. I have only touched on Star Wars themed roleplay in my 10 years of roleplaying, but am looking to really get into it now as a big fan! I will admit that I have yet to read any Star Wars novels (something I hope to change in the near future! That Master and Apprentice novel is begging to be read!). I am however a passionate life long fan, and am willing to learn new and wonderful things about the Star Wars universe from some lucky 'son of a bantha' who has read some Star Wars books or comics. Of course, fellow watchers of the movies are more than welcome, as we are likely the main bulk of fans anyway!

I also want to mention I care very little for Disney not including the expanded universe (Legends) as part of their canon.... I could also rant about Disney in other ways here too, but I won't! Nooope! I'll just cynically drop in 'animatronic boob alien' and leave it at that. So if you're a big nerd of the Legends continuity, including any elements of that in the story I hope we'll be writing together is absolutely okay with me!

Those of you who have watched Rebels will likely be able to tell the plot above is loosely based around the Siege of Lothal. I'll be honest and say I haven't watched all of Rebels yet (hence it's based around events of the show very loosely), but it's a work in progress! If anyone is wondering, I'd say the RP is set in 4BBY. That can change as time goes on of course! As to what happens next in the story is totally flexible, as are the types/age of character you can play so long as it fits in the Star Wars canon. In no way does my Bounty Hunter have to go to Lothal in the above plot outline. It could be interesting to have a reason for him to not fulfil his contract. It could also be interesting to find a way to get past an Imperial Blockade... or at least attempt to- the possibilities are infinite!

This will likely be very much an adventure RP, with characters and story and conflict being at the forefront. Romance can happen obviously, but is has to make sense for the characters and should progress naturally. I'm not into forcing romance for the sake of it. Sorry you insta-romance lovers.

I'm a multi-para RPer, but don't have a minimum post length preference as I think they can be a chore and a bit snobby. I will say that my posts can vary in length depending on the situation in the RP. I will never give my partner a one liner or a whole post full of an internal monologue with nothing to react to. I would really like my partner to have a similar mindset in that respect as I'm a little tired of getting posts with nothing I can respond to IC.

Side characters/a handful of mains are also welcome! It's a huge, diverse galaxy after all!

If you're interested in starting something up, feel free to message me!

May The Force be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back