• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In A Galaxy Far Far Away... (Star Wars Interest Closed)

If Buul wasnt a Jedi, his philosophy might have put him as a good candidate.
"Unlike the jedi, the Force Wardens embrace both the light and the dark seeing them as two sides of the same coin. Because of this, they have become more martial in organization, while basing some of it off the jedi's. Unlike the jedi, they do not forbid attachment, and in fact encourage it. They also do not exclusively recruit children, or former jedi, but also adults and darkside practitioners so long as they swear to uphold the balance."

"Unlike the jedi, the Force Wardens embrace both the light and the dark seeing them as two sides of the same coin. Because of this, they have become more martial in organization, while basing some of it off the jedi's. Unlike the jedi, they do not forbid attachment, and in fact encourage it. They also do not exclusively recruit children, or former jedi, but also adults and darkside practitioners so long as they swear to uphold the balance."
Indeed. So maybe the risk of reverse conversion is just prominent.

Well it's not like I'm trying to invade it. As far as Buul is concerned, "Dont start shit, and you wont get hit"

Here is a question. With canon char being thrown around. How does this bode for any story peculiarities that dont line up or actions of OCs that very well could change the future

Phantom9786 Phantom9786

Last edited:
Okay, so I looked it up. Revan did have a birth name, but he abandoned it soon after the Mandalorian Wars ended, and took on his famous title.
There is debate about that.
  1. Star Wars author Abel G. Peña stated his belief that Revan and Malak used their real names, thus making them the first Sith to take on the Darth title without adopting a Sith moniker.
  2. Jedi vs. Sith established that the character of Alek Squinquargesimus from the Knights of the Old Republic comic series was in fact Darth Malak, and the guide also linked the character of "the Revanchist" with Revan.
  3. John Jackson Miller, the writer for the Knights of the Old Republic comic series, hinted that "Revan" was not the character's original name, and the forty-second issue of the comic established that he took up the name of Revan and donned his signature mask on Cathar in 3963 BBY.
  4. In The Old Republic, Revan himself settles the issue once and for all, stating that Revan was not his real name.

Yeah. I'm gonna say that while he had a name, he stopped using it once he became Revan, and never really went back. I'll probably just have him abandon it after they go to Cathar.

Also, weird thought. After Revan put on the mask for the first time, he swore he wouldn't take it off until the Mandalorians were beaten. But like...did he wear it all the time? Did he eat with it? Shower with it? Sleep with it?

Now I'm picturing Revan, Malak, and Meetra all sitting at the dinner table while Revan just sits there with his mask, sliding food under his mask while Malak just thinks he's the coolest, and Meetra's just completely done with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back