Video Games Impossible Video game Ports

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For ports that will never happen, but you still dream about. I'll kick this off:

-Dark Souls 3DS

-Breath of the Wild 3DS

-War Thunder on the Switch

-A lot more. I'll remember them later.

Megaman Zero on PC, because no one will bother porting a DS game to PC :closedeyescryingfrown:

Project Diva Future Tone on.. any handheld tbh. I know it'd be impossible but I loved playing PDF, F2nd and PDX on the vita and it'd be so cool to have one with FT's amount of songs and models-

Skyrim for DS (or just any half-decent Bethesda game , except Oblivion that was pretty gud)

Basically almost any PC game, I’d love to be ported over to a Mac. Macs suck for gaming but I’m way too broke to buy a PC...
The amount of games I’ve been curious about purchasing on Steam only to discover they work exclusively on Windows is depressing

Roblox for Switch. The poor little console probably wouldn't be able to handle it without dropping the quality of the games significantly.

I've got a new one: Star Wars Rogue Squadron remastered for... any console really.

Not a port, but I'd love to see a silent hill 1-3 remaster. Not the terrible ones that were made for ps3, but something faithful to the feel with the original voices. Just slap a fresh coat of paint on it, please.

but konami is practically dead in the water so

The question I have these days is "how many PC/console games can I play on my phone?" Yeah, maybe I should just grab a Switch instead, but when you're on the go, you can get a surprising amount of mileage out of that little phone in your pocket.

My brother and I have games like XCOM, Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy Tactics, and even Old School RuneScape on our phones, and they run beautifully. We've got several other games that started out on PC as well, and I expect the list to keep growing bigger.

What's impossible might be a fully-fledged port of any top game made recently. XCOM 2. Red Dead Redemption 2. Dishonored 2. Hell, any game that ends with the number 2 is sure to be a tough port, if not totally impossible.

But am I going to say that 10 years in the future?

I mean, I'm STILL waiting on a Dark Souls port to a 3DS, seeing as Nintendo officially has the rights to DSR now.

Technically speaking, every post is possible, these are just the most unlikely. I bet you money there's some poor sap in Russia trying to make a port of RDR2 to a phone. I mean, just look at what happened to Fortnite, PUBG, Minecraft (countless times), etc. Still, with how quickly games come and go, and how long it takes for anything to become obsolete these days, I bet you wouldn't even have to wait 10 years for those ports. I'd give it more like 5.

I mean, I'm STILL waiting on a Dark Souls port to a 3DS, seeing as Nintendo officially has the rights to DSR now.

Technically speaking, every post is possible, these are just the most unlikely. I bet you money there's some poor sap in Russia trying to make a port of RDR2 to a phone. I mean, just look at what happened to Fortnite, PUBG, Minecraft (countless times), etc. Still, with how quickly games come and go, and how long it takes for anything to become obsolete these days, I bet you wouldn't even have to wait 10 years for those ports. I'd give it more like 5.
You could always live your dreams with this mod I found.

1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY on the PS4.
I would buy it. No, I would pre-order it. Lo and behold, Bethesda is on the "Lets get on the online game bandwagon." and "We don't want to do remastered of our older games, even if the fan base wants it."

2-3. The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings both on the PS4.

4. Diablo II on the PS4.

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker on the Switch. I had it for Wii U and Gamecube but it needs to be on the Switch so the youngest generation can experience it. And so that I can play it again.

Last edited:
Star Wars Battlefront for Nintendo Switch.
Dragon Ball: Kakarot for Switch.

PS4 Games need to be on the Switch. We've got only a couple of them.

At this point? ANY gamecube games on the Switch!!

tho...I nEED pokemon colosseum on something more modern
You for real though. Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were my jam back in the day. I still have them and my old ass wii so I can still play them but still a switch port would be awesome. 😭😭😭 then I could play it on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back