• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imperium OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posted! Left it kind of open ended ^.^

What sort of locks do the doors of the Czarna Dama have? Like does a traditional key open them or is it an electronic lock?
SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42

Might have Molly leave the scene for now,the only real plan I had was for her to offer to have the White Lotus supply liquor to Rachel with no big ulterior motive.

Other than you know,letting the White Lotus have a greater presence in the block through the simple fact of their business traffic.

Maybe after Rachel finishes her current conversation(s).

Might have Molly leave the scene for now,the only real plan I had was for her to offer to have the White Lotus supply liquor to Rachel with no big ulterior motive.

Other than you know,letting the White Lotus have a greater presence in the block through the simple fact of their business traffic.

Maybe after Rachel finishes her current conversation(s).
I actually like that idea a lot

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 Question,are the Racketeers heavily augmented such that no parts of their eyes are organic except their ocular nerves?

Say,if I were to introduce a minor character to the scene that had the ability to create illusions that only affected organic eyes....

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 Question,are the Racketeers heavily augmented such that no parts of their eyes are organic except their ocular nerves?

Say,if I were to introduce a minor character to the scene that had the ability to create illusions that only affected organic eyes....
Ya you can introduce a character like that

And while they may have visors and stuff on their ocular nerves would still be organic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back