• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imperium OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Since homie is about to explode I’ll leave it at that 😂

What is the day in the city? Like day of the week, and chronological day?

I got home later than anticipated. I should have a post up tonight though!

Sounds good. I JUST got back from work cause of the commute, but have some errands to run so I'll still probably wait on yours first
If you want to get a post up before me you are more than welcome to. I just got done writing a fat ass post for another RP and now I have to make dinner. I have parts of Ayako's next post written I just need to pull it together. So if you want to post instead of waiting on me, go for it! ^.^

If you want to get a post up before me you are more than welcome to. I just got done writing a fat ass post for another RP and now I have to make dinner. I have parts of Ayako's next post written I just need to pull it together. So if you want to post instead of waiting on me, go for it! ^.^
Sounds good. If ny meeting and errands are done soon I'll get it up
If I go first should I have them arriving at the bar or Rachel regain consciousness part way?

Gears Gears

I think you missed what she did in her previous post, she shifted relative gravity so they fell towards a building, and are currently standing upright on the side of it, so no idea where this water cooler and batton is coming from given all thats around them is a reinforced glass floor.

Sorry thought they were inside the building, will change so just sees the baton.

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42

I am guessing the event is over? should Eddie be in containment or should he escape.

Last edited:
Sorry thought they were inside the building, will change so just sees the baton.

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42

I am guessing the event is over? should Eddie be in containment or should he escape.
I mean from what I read he escaped and is being pursued/in combat with Repemtia so stick with that. The people being detained are still back at Junction Street

I think I'm going to take it a bit slower as Molly with this next bit,she's just there to familiarize herself with the place and report back to her superiors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back