• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imperium OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Had bit of a delay so will need to finish post tomorrow sorry

Hopefully, that works, tell me if i need to edit or clarify anything

Molly's probably going to have to get more hands-on if that explosive bullet goes off.

I guess that's a big "if".

What's the status on the actual prisoner the Tiberon were looking to trade? If he's gotten away,Molly might end up rounding him up and handing him back to whoever's still standing.

If no one's opposed,I'll go with that.

PlusUltra PlusUltra So is Repemtia in front of Eddie (The Sniper) if not how far away is she?

No she was in front of his target right after he fires the first shot. (Was unclear who he was firing OOC at so left it vague)

He was aiming for Revenant, but will likely get pissed and fire at Repemtia. It was his only explosive bullet so he will have to try kill revenant another time

Right, she was putting on a show so if explosive it likely damages her staff since its more of a prop than a real weapon. She was aiming to block it right before it hit anyway. (OOC seemed like it was a prompt for someone to address Revenant getting shot so he wasnt just killed)

Either way when she's doing the hero job and she has others to deal the actual real damage, she tends to go more for blunt/concussive force for playing and messing with people in more of a show because blood/killing on Camera is not a good look and bad for her image. So going for getting some good shots for highlight reel and letting editor do the rest.

Morning!
I'm a bit rusty with forum/thread roleplays, I've spent more time roleplaying in games. I'm also just rusty with roleplay in general. rip. So I may sound like a ding dong with this question, do yall follow "post order" here? Just so I know where I stand and I don't want to preemptively post before someone else has a chance to respond.

Also, for those working for Imperium, like Vera - did anyone want to be already acquaintances or known colleagues? Imperium is understandably a big corp, but to tie in some character development perhaps some of us have previously met due to their mutual career.

I think with regards to pace we're in the "just use some judgement and ask if you're not sure" position. I was a little out of step with everyone else as is.

Same tbh. Just putting out feelers to build more onto the plot.

Posted, Eddie will be out of commission, Revenant and his core team are on their way back to the battlefield, thirteen Imperium soldiers are there right now.

Luckily everyone bullet accuracy going to have been terrible with Repemtia's gravity effects screwing with the area and meteor debris so fatalities are likely lower. If Rachel needs a hand however can always have one of the drones take notice for another PR shot.

Fine with either. Whatever everyone wants to do. I can literally have Rachel get kidnapped and be fine with that 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back