• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Imperion buzzed sadly. "Such a thing would have only made the entire combat moot. For if your folk were to have gone up against a beast that had slain most - if not all - of our race, then you surely would have died, leaving us with a barren world under which we last few would suffer." The Imperion then turned to River. "Perhaps there was a time when I considered moving on, leaving this mortal coil behind to start anew. But it wouldn't have been right to simply leave you here, all by yourselves. I couldn't have left you here to rot and degenerate into savagery." The Imperion made a sighing noise. "But now, it seems that you do not want me here. You do not trust my words, no matter how much I and my brethren had suffered to protect your ancestors. You have turned against us, and everything you stand for." A note of anger briefly flashed within the tone of the being, but then faded away into disappointment. He lifted a metallic hand - once glowing, but now dim - and pointed towards the exit. "Go, if you so desire. I care not; I only wish you well in your world, and that you allow my followers and I to live here in peace."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back