• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-looks at it- there’s so much I could identify about this... help predict what kind of hybdraco is gonna come out...

Soulless: really?

Yup

Like these... -points at the red streaks- can actually demonstrate something about the current state of balance in her group...

Soulless: balance?

These red streaks mean that basically she drained a bit of blood from another dragon and it became converted into a group of cells capable of fertilizing an egg... hybdracos have developed that ability as recently in some groups there have been more females than males. Looks like Alexa’s group is suffering from an upset balance

Soulless: and the streaks always show up on eggs like that?

You bet

Actually, yea... just need to find a way to safely hold it upside down... if the scale-plates are gone on the bottom, then it’s a girl, if not, it’s a boys.

Chris: "and this is the kind of stuff I miss out on cos of those idiots running my planet"

Depends on how long she was here’s... -wraps it back up in the jacket- which I think has been for a while

-rubs Alexa’s head one last time and walks away, silently crying-

Soulless: -walks right next to me- ....

Chris: takes a running jump and parkours to the top before jumping down on the other side
he seems to have done it before

-walks inside-

Rory: -notices me and automatically realizes what I’m carrying- Evie, where did you get that? More importantly, why do you have it?

-still crying-

Soulless: there’s.... been an incident

Chris: picks up his discarded drawings and shoves them into his pocket

I-i think it w-was A-Anders.. t-the gash she had r-reminds me of something A-Anders’ w-weapons can do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back