• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-hugs them both tight, morphing into human form, which is the same as my new-normal form but just looking pure human-

-starts choking on all the tears-

Soulless: -rubs my back- sh... calm down... I know it’s hard but, deep breaths...

-trying to take deep breaths and looks up at Alexa’s face-

Soulless: -hugs tighter- shhh....

S-when always c-came her when she.... she didn’t deserve to d-die here...

Soulless: -confused but doesn’t question why I cut myself off mid-sentence- (which Chris probably will knowing Chris lol)

(Actually, for once he will shut up, but sooner or later he is going to mention food)

(Aw come on...)
-looks at them both after thinking for a moment- c-can you guys... l-let go for a minute? -sniffles-

Soulless: -nods and lets go-

-starts trying to move Alexa’s body, as if trying to find something-

Soulless: -starts helping-

-keeps pushing until we eventually move Alexa just enough that something pokes out from underneath her body, hidden in a hole-

Soulless: ?

Chris: pulls put a half packet of fruit gums, takes out a few before leaning closer to inspect the hole

-walks over to the hole- that monster.... -moves Alexa more and hops down into the hole, which is full of leaves, but clearly there’s something in there that catches my eye-

-shouts to Soulless- toss me your jacket!

Soulless: -confused but takes off his jacket, tossing it to me-

-hops out of the hole, something the size of almost my head wrapped in the jacket-

-unwraps the object to reveal an egg covered in scale-like structures. It’s mostly dark green and purple, with opalescent shimmer on it and red streaks running along it. The egg shape itself is fairly round and long, and the scale-like structures fan outwards more than they overlap. The underside of each scale is black-

Soulless: -jaw drops-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back