• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-climbs up a ladder on the wall and drops into the forest- it isn’t much further... at least, as long as she hasn’t moved spots...

Soulless: ?

Chris: "both aliens, both know a lot about everything, both badass fighters, and most importantly never tell me where we are going"

Soulless: -laughs a little-

-walks into the clearings. There’s a huge dragon lying in the middle of it. Her scales are a dark purple, with red ridges along her back and the skin-parts of her wings the same shade. Her tail has spikes along it, and feathers in an assortment of shades from purple to red at the tip. Her talons have dagger-sharp, pitch-black claws. Her horns are a pale red and curved. Her eyes aren’t visible to the group. Right away though, it seems I realize something is wrong-

-rushes over- Alexa?! -shakes her. Alexa looks up at me, her irises a dull red, razor-sharp white fangs poking out from her mouth. Her eyes seem to have an opalescent shimmer-

Chris: "and this is why New Erath is officially the worst planet to live on, that no space travel law is so stupid!"

-still seems worried- Alexa... -starts making dragon sounds, and Alexa responded. I morph into my dragon-hybrid form as the communication continues-

Chris: "I'm not the only one getting a feeling that something isn't right?"

-suddenly Alexa makes a certain series of noise so and I cover my mouth, walking over to her side and moving one of her talons to reveal a massive gash- n-no... -tears well in eyes and looks at Alexa’s face-

Soulless: oh no...

Chris: "you guys really need an information manual or something, i know its bad, but how bad"

Someone shot her.... -tears run down face-

Soulless: Evie....

I’ve known her for years.... she’s taught me so much about being a hybdraco... even if I’m only partially one... -looks at Alexa and back are the wound, sobbing. Alexa wraps one of her talons around me and pulls me against her as I sob, almost like a mother sheltering her young-

Chris: "what kind of monstser shoots something as beautiful as this?"
gestures at hybdraco

I-I don’t k-know.... -suddenly realizes who might and starts shaking. Alexa rests her head near me Anders closes her eyes. I notice instantly- Alexa? -makes a quick dragon noise-

-there’s no response. I make another frantic noise. Nothing.-

Soulless: -standing there as well, looking away-

Soulless: -walks over to me and hugs me-

-sobs more and rests head on his shoulder, shaking violently, the streak in my hair losing color-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back