• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: "what could possibly be weird? I thought we had exhausted all the possible weirdness for one day!"

Chris: grins at that "well i still don't know for certain if it is him, but it certainly sounds like it"

Chris: smirks "that was a lie, he gave me no relationship advice, I just needed a plausible reason as to why we were talking and that was the first thing that came to mind"

DANG IT!

Soulless: what were you expecting to hear? -smirks-

N-nothing... -face turns pink-

Chris: "what did you expect? I mean do either of us look capable of giving advice?"

No, Soulless has given me great advice, and something tells me I’d get good advice from you too, at least artistically

Chris: "nothing to do with the fact that I am covered in paint and carry spray paint cans at all-time?"

-climbs out of Soulless’ arms and tells the others we’re going somewhere and leads us through a series of hallways and into a huge garden full of flowers and trees and other plants Chris and soulless have never seen before-

Soulless: whoa...

Cmon, keep up

Chris: eyes literally popping out of his head "now this I could totally use for ideas"

And feel free to later, I gotta check on something... -keeps walking towards a wall in the far distances. A forest is seen beyond the wall-

Soulless: where are we going?

You’ll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back