• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: "some idiot politician is always threatening it, but it never happens. The normal people of New Earth don't want a war, we just want to travel and see aliens and other planets, but the government prevents it. And in the grand scheme of things New Erath isn't that important."

-starts coughing and digs in branches deeper- gah... this taste is awful...

Soulless: well, why can’t you go check out aliens and other worlds? Is that why y’all are time travelers?

Chris: "Because the technology was destroyed so many years ago that people have forgotten how it works or how to create it. When I was given the offer by Q, I jumped at it. The four time travel for their own reasons, none of them is from New Earth, they come from other p!anets and other times. I believe they do it because they are running from their pasts and do not want to face it. I don't suppose Tay told you anything about his childhood?"

Alex: "the rest of them were just like him, but he was the link holding the gang together, remove him, remove them gang"

-wipes mouth- just a little more blood and he’s dead... -bites again and starts draining faster to try not to have such a bitter taste effect-

Soulless: Teo and I.... don’t really talk

Chris: "oh yeah, I forgot that. He has a gift for annoying people. Which reminds me, next time I see him I'm probably going to punch him in the face"

Actually... -retracts fangs and holds scythe-hand to his neck- how about a little less merciful?

Soulless: isn’t that’s a little harsh for your boyfriend? Also are you calling me annoying? -his blue eyes flicker red for a moment-

Last edited:
Chris: "I have my reasons, and I'm not calling you annoying, I'm saying that he has a habit of making people annoyed with him"

-looks at Alex- what do you think? -eyes still closed but has a somewhat-evil grin on face- should I just end him now instead of granting him this mercy? (The thug is probably like “draining me is mercy?!”)

Soulless: oh, ok.

Alex: "end him, he deserves it, considering the stuff he's done."

Chris: runs hand through his fringe, pushing it up and letting it fall back again

-looks at him- Alrighty then -slashes his neck as the tail stabs him right through the heart-

Soulless: -starts morphing back to normal- ....

-grinning and finishes draining him before pulling out the odd liquid from before and rubbing it onto my scythe hand, slashing him again- your good deed will help both me and whoever Lucian is quite a lot...

maybe I’ll meet him one day... -slashes the guy’s chest, a huge pitch-black crystal forming after the slash- Oooh... haven’t had one of these in ages

Alex: waits

chris: pulls out the wad of paper Dårlig gave him and leans against the table and begins to sketch

-eats the crystal and pulls out a vial- time for a flaming finish

soulless: what’re you drawing?

Soulless: which is?

-sets fire to the body with the certain flames I used before. Only the body is burned by the fire into a small black shard-

Chris: holds up hand "one sec" squints at page before changing one little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back