• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

slams hands onto Carcuso and immediately the light seems to seep into every part of Carcuso's body
both the boy and Dårlig have their teeth gritted in concentration

Rory: -horrified and opens eyes, since they’re back to normal now- What’s happening to him?!

telepahic response of "nothing good...yet"
boy begins to draw the energy up and out of Carcuso's body

Dårlig and the boy grit their teeth and furrow their eyebrows together
the energy splits further, one part wolf, one part hybdraco and one part Carcuso

the boy and Dårlig stand their eyes glowing
the raise their hands in sync (think conductor about to start a piece of music) the lash outwards and the energies slam into their respective bodies- the hybdraco to Rory, Carcuso's to Carcuso and the will goes into the two of them

Rory: -yelps a bit from the shock-

Carcuso: -sprawled on the floor- .....

Rory: will... he be ok?

Dårlig groans "I am never doing that again"
boy smirks and they both start laughing.

Rory: -rests them each on a bed and collapses onto his own- I can’t believe I did that...

Carcuso: -pair of bright blue fox ears and tail pop out- (he’s actually a fox hybrid but he never shows it because he’s the Demi of death, but obviously now since he’s weakened it’d show through)

Carcuso: -glares at the two of them- remember I am the Demi of Death, so might as well tell me or you won’t be getting any help from me find you’re gonna die. I’ll just watch you in pain, so better tell me if you don’t want to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back