• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Luke: "basically they are this ancient, crazy powerful race, they were one of the first created, they watched the universe and its start and will be there at its end too. Or at least that's what to the prophecy says."
"They each have two forms, a normal human-like form and a second animal form. No two Astras have the exact same animal form. They can transform between forms at will, but the animal form is always more powerful."
"They also have powers, some have basic stuff like telepathy, or being able to breathe underwater. But then there are the superior Astras. They are the most powerful. They are known as the "universe razers."

Luke: "well they can either be universe builders or universe razers. They can destroy whole universes or create new ones, they can manipulate the laws of space and time. They can make every force of nature bend to their will. They can literally do anything they can imagine. They can control basically anything. But luckily there are only ever three of them in existance at any one time."

Carcuso and Bria: -jaws drop-

Carcuso: that...

Bria: is....

Bria/Carcuso: awesome/insanely dangerous-sounding

Bria: daaaad

Carcuso: what? Speaking truth.

-continues crying-

Soulless: shhh... it’s ok, it’s ok...

Luke: "he's right you know. As they say, with great power comes great responsibility. And also, the powers are often triggered by emotions, especially in juvenile Astras. They have very little control in the early years, but as they grow older the gain control"

Bria: makes sense. Dad, you had like, no control of your powers as a teen, right? That’s what you told me?

Carcuso: -flustered- we don’t DISCUSS that Bria.

Bria: yea... didn’t you once accidentally kill a ton of bugs because you were annoyed and for weeks in the palace dead bugs were turning up everywhere?

Carcuso: I-I said don’t-

Bria: and then you lied and said that someone accidentally used a lot of pesticides after spilling honey in the kitchen, and no one believed you. When everyone found out you literally hid in your room for weeks on end

Carcuso: Bria

Bria: -laughing- and then, when you came out, you went all emo and that’s when you dyed your hair black and were dark and brooding for months

Carcuso: BRIA!

Bria: if I literally dumped water on your head, the dye would come straight off. I know you still redye it every night after you shower from this incident! -laughing- It’s ridiculous!

Luke: "does water resistant dye not exist in your century or something? Cos it's certainly available in mine"

Luke: ball of water falls between fingers (it's about the size of a tennis ball)

Bria: it does in all colors...except black. -smirks-

Carcuso: -sees water- Luke.... what are you doing?

Luke: "we have it in black in mine"
Luke: "trying to decide whether to throw this or not"

Luke: makes the ball grow even bigger, it's around the size of a watermelon now

Luke: "but then again I already set Erebus on fire today, so I won't do it"
throws the ball of water through a hoopp over the sink basketball style. The ball then vanishes

Bria: -pouts- aww... -looks slightly disappointed-

Carcuso: -sighs with relief-

Bria: I thought you were gonna be a cool guy and do it anyways... (roasted, Oof)

Luke: "I've had quite enough drama for today and besides the last time I was the and I quote " cool guy" someone nearly died"
leans back in chair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back