• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: -notices that my arm is bleeding- what are they?

*dream: -the other figure mutters things I can’t understand, as they’re in an odd unknown garbled language. Odd swirls form on my body for a moment and vanish- STOP IT! STOP IT!*

-the marks appear and vanish-

Chris: "shock her out of it by throwing water on her"
Dårlig: "or by slapping her"

Soulless: try the water...

*dream: -head hurts and starts getting flashback after flashback after painful flashbacks. The figure grins and tries to grab me again, but I lunge back, alarm and fear spreading throughout me.- WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT?! -looks at the figure as they begin morphing between different forms, each being one of my enemies. This makes the flashbacks and mental pain a lot worse*

Chris: takes a can off his belt, removes the top and flings the contents (water) over Evie's face

*dream: -looks down to see ground right beneath us. The dream goes black right before contact is made-*

-screams and wakes ups-

Soulless: -is quick to lean down and hug me- shhh.... it’s ok, it’s ok!

Dårlig: looks at self "is it really? I hadn't noticed" (sarcasm of unbelievable levels)

Chris: "now for the sixtieth time, where is the food?"
Dårlig: grins as Chris says that

Come on, you guys go ahead and I’ll get dressed

Soulless: -grins- alrighty love -kisses my cheek again-

-face turns bright red-

Chris and Dårlig: exit the room
Dårlig: "remember that time you challenged Q to a chilli pepper eating contest?"
Chris: groans "dont mention that, worst idea ever"

Dårlig: grins "weeeeell, long story short..."
Chris: before she can finish her sentence he puts his hand over her mouth

Dårlig: "he made a bet with Q that he could eat the most chilli peppers without drinking any water. He bet the Hummingbird Mark III and Q bet The Mongrel. They kept on going for almost three hours, when he finally gave up he found out that Q is immune to the effects of chilli peppers! He was forced to give her the Mark III, which was the best ship Teo ever built. And just to humiliate him, Q let Chris keep it"
Chris: head in hands

Chris: joke punches Dårlig in the shoulder
sees the food in the dining room, gets down on his hands and knees and bows down in worship to it saying

"oh almighty food, provider of sustenance and many great stories"

Chris: knows he's being recorded and continues
"I offer myself as a vessel for you to use as your place of final digestion before you shall be exhumed and visit the palace of the almighty white porcelain bowl"

Chris: very much enjoying himself
"i beseech thee, O almighty food, accept this humble offering and let me begin the ritual sacrifice that we call solemn voice breakfast"

Soulless: -still recording and turns, suddenly getting a slight anime nosebleed-

-standing there, hair entirely rainbow and pulled back into a long braid. The ears are the same, but they look more wolf-like, as does my tail. Both wings are now the amber bird wings. I have on an elegant layered gold-colored dress with pink and white embellishments on it. A hot-pink ribbon is tied into a bow around my waist. A red cape is held on around my neck by a golden clasp with the Eclipse Kingdom insignia on it, and the cape has a depiction of a spherical sun with four triangular points in an amber color. It’d hard to see them, but I have on red heels and pink stockings underneath the dress. A gold necklace in the shape of a spherical sun hangs around my neck-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back