• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: considers yelling something embarrassing, but doesn't instead he closes the door and collapses onto the bed

(What was he gonna say? Lol)

-walks into another bedroom that’s my room and snaps fingers, clothes instantly changing to pajamas. I then flop onto the bed in exhaustion-

(I was trying to think of something, but failed)

Chris: takes off his paintball gun, removes a surprising amount of stuff from his pockets and places his pencils beside the bed

Soulless: -heads into bathroom and changes into pajamas, tucking me into bed, as I fell asleep rather quickly, and lying down beside me-

Mmm.... -hugs him in sleep-

Soulless: -smiles- good night, my princess -kisses my forehead and closes eyes-

Chris: falls asleep relatively quickly, he's sprawled all over the bed

Soulless: -gets up and gets ready-

*dream: -walking along and suddenly sees something- huh? -walks towards it and notices that it looks like the crystal from before- what’s that? -recognizes it- oh... its that thing... -reaches hand out and touches it- doesn’t feel like it would’ve been able to contain any -sees a figure behind it- ?!*

(Finally!)
*dream: the figure lunges and tries to grab my arm. I fall away and start freefalling- GAH! SOMEONE HELP! -sees ground approaching and braces self, but the ground suddenly breaks and I land gently on something soft- ugh... what the heck is going on around here?! -sees a long corridor and a door at the end- welp, looks like I got no other choices... -walks forwards in a slight hurry-*

Soulless: -walks back over- still asleep?

Chris: "you're alive!" hugs her
Dårlig: "and starving! Where is the food in this place?" hugs him back

Soulless: -feels like something is off and walks out the door to try and find Chris or someone-

*dream: -opens the door and feels a chill run down my back. Instantly, I see Alexa and go completely pale- A-Alexa? -Alexa turns, blood-red tears running from her now blood-red eyes, the gash bleeding out. Instantly I scream and run through the huge empty room, not even watching where I’m running as terror fills my body. The further I run, the colder the room gets.*

-skin turns paler-

Chris: lets go of Dårlig "that's what I'm trying to find!
Dårlig: "well then, let's go!"
both begin walking down the corridor and start informing each other on what they missed out on

Soulless: -finds them- guys!

*dream: -keeps running and sees two figures in the distance. One is a boy about 25 in a suit of silver armor. His hair is half silver and half purple, and he looks human. The other is a girl about twelve years old. Her hair is a navy blue with purple and silver streaks. She has silver wolf ears, tail, and bird wings. She has on an elegant silver dress with navy blue embellishments. Both have their backs turned to me as suddenly the boy down-ages to about 15 years old, the girl to about 2, and myself to 5.- huh?: The scene change so quickly to them both getting stabbed before we jump back to being 25, 15 and 12, which is when the two of them turn to me. They both are smiling like nothing is wrong, blood drips from their wounds, the neck of the boy and the stomach of the girl. I scream-*

-streak starts turning...blue*

Chris: "finally, someone who knows their way around this place! Can you directs us to the food?"
Dårlig: "I haven't eaten since before we visited the graveyard planet, and that energy link is such a drain!"

Soulless: sure, but first, I think something is wrong with Evie.

*dream: -forced way past them and runs more, freezing only a few feet later when I see a woman with brown hair, dressed in an extremely elegant dress with a silver crown on. Like the girl, she has silver wolf ears and tail, but no wings- no.... -the woman turns around, blood covering the entire front of her clothes as black tears run down from where her eyes should be, which are just two black empty spaces-*

-crystals begin forming over my body and quickly changing from pink to blue-

Chris: "as in bad dream wrong or as in she is going to die wrong?"
Dårlig: reaches into pocket and pulls out two sandwiches "breakfast on the go, lead us there now"
passes a sandwich to Chris

Soulless: no idea, she isn’t moving and won’t wake up -leads them to the bedroom, which Chris notices is different from the guest bedroom-

*dream: -sees Rory as well, who turns and has a shirt stained in blood from stab wounds. I scream and fall to knees, quivering and tears running down my face.- MAKE IT STOP!*

-black tears flow down face as crystals continue forming

Dårlig: on the way "these are my last emergency sandwiches"

upon seeing Evie
Chris: "what the.....?"
Dåelig: "best guess, some kind of nightmare, but I'm no doctor"

Soulless: -alarmed- Evie?!

-doesnt move, crystals forming faster-

*dream: -feels a pair of cold hands on my shoulders and looks up. I scream again and kick the pure-blue figure always- GET AWAY FROM ME! -the other figures vanish, only myself and the blue figure remaining as the floor beneath us cracks- NOT AGAIN!*

-there’s nothing, just more tears-

*dream: -the ground breaks and we both start falling fast, swirling streaks of numerous colors around us- NO! STOP! -the figure grabs my arm and digs in. Blood starts seeping from my arm- IT HURTS! -closes eyes and shoves him back, placing hands on head as we fall-*

Soulless: Evie, wake up!

Dårlig: "I've got two ideas, both of them bad"
Chris: "I think I've got the same two"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back