• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Magecraft Academy Student Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Going by your CS I'm not sure if you're at the level of writing I'm looking for in this RP. If you can fix up your sheet I might accept you, but as it stands now I cannot.
Hmm I see.... probably should just leave then... sorry for wasting your time... other times iv attempted to fix up CS, but most people find even my fixes unacceptable..... but I’ll try.. if you could show me some of the issue you have with it that would be much appreciated since I often have a hard time seeing the issues other seem to have wit my work

Hmm I see.... probably should just leave then... sorry for wasting your time... other times iv attempted to fix up CS, but most people find even my fixes unacceptable..... but I’ll try.. if you could show me some of the issue you have with it that would be much appreciated since I often have a hard time seeing the issues other seem to have wit my work
Don't give up so easily. There is always room and time for improvement. I'm not the best writter around either and make common mistakes with this dreaded language but we do this for a communal writing project for the ultimate goal of fun. I'm sure you can improve upon what you have with revisions.

Don't give up so easily. There is always room and time for improvement. I'm not the best writter around either and make common mistakes with this dreaded language but we do this for a communal writing project for the ultimate goal of fun. I'm sure you can improve upon what you have with revisions.
Aww... thanks for being so nice about it... I’ll be honest I did write the entire CS on mobile....still I’m not sure... had a really bad run in with another DM that was incredibly rude to me about my writing even though they said they don’t use proper grammar

Aww... thanks for being so nice about it... I’ll be honest I did write the entire CS on mobile....still I’m not sure... had a really bad run in with another DM that was incredibly rude to me about my writing even though they said they don’t use proper grammar
I know half the people here and I'd say they are a nice bunch and Jean Otus seems like a nice feller as well, I for one am up to helping you out (Albeit I warn you, My native is Turkish so expect a lot of errors on my part as well) and I'm sure my friends here would agree that it's our job to lead the way in expanding and integrating people into the community.

Your descriptions all have run-on sentences, incorrect spelling, and grammatical errors, except for the description of your magical powers, which is far too short. On top of that, I have no intention to have magical races like elves, whether or not you meant that from your appearance picture I'm not sure. If you can flesh out your descriptions, clarify your appearance, and correct the errors, I might be able to accept your character.

I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but I don't want to sugarcoat it. Your character certainly has potential, but my ability to manage characters is limited, so I have to be selective in allowing people to join.

Your descriptions all have run-on sentences, incorrect spelling, and grammatical errors, except for the description of your magical powers, which is far too short. On top of that, I have no intention to have magical races like elves, whether or not you meant that from your appearance picture I'm not sure. If you can flesh out your descriptions, clarify your appearance, and correct the errors, I might be able to accept your character.
Fair fair I couldn’t find any images I like too much and I didn’t intend him to look like a elf, it just so happened he appeared that way I can improve on all of that it however might take me a couple of hours got school and the like. But no blunt is good I asked for it

Fair fair I couldn’t find any images I like too much and I didn’t intend him to look like a elf, it just so happened he appeared that way I can improve on all of that it however might take me a couple of hours got school and the like. But no blunt is good I asked for it
I use a free program called Grammarly on my computer which catches most errors for me. It's a huge help on here.

I use a free program called Grammarly on my computer which catches most errors for me. It's a huge help on here.
Actually I have it too :D like I said I made the CS on mobile soo I don’t have grammarly there However I do have it on my computer once I get home form school I should be able to fix up a lot of the errors

I might have to re-evaluate my character cause compared to these other ones, mine is far below subpar.

And by re-evaluate, I mean to maybe up her Proficiency and maybe add a new spell she can cast (No, not the fairy yet, that's still an IC achievement, I feel).

Jean Otus Jean Otus I made a small update to my CS, could you look it over and tell me if the change is accepted or not? Please and thank you!

Alright, everyone, I have accepted enough people to the point where I'm comfortable getting this started. As the story progresses we might gain and lose some players, so, for now, the applications will remain open. That aside, I will be working on the starter post and opening the main thread sometime tonight, with an optimistic finish time of around 00:00 Eastern Standard Time. I'll tag everyone in the starter to make sure everyone is notified that their character is being talked to. For the time being OOC will be remaining in this thread, though depending on how people feel I may create a discord later. I hope everyone is doing well and is ready for an exciting adventure. I look forward to writing with you all.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia idalie idalie Kumii Kumii Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE divine comedy divine comedy

High Moon High Moon I'm still waiting on a character from you, hope to see it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back