• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Magecraft Academy Student Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have no qualms with his Imperial Majesties Academy, yet at the same time I have none with the Austrian one. We are all brothers in the end. I chose to attend this particular place of study for the simple reason I have relatives in Vienna whom I wished to see. I did so miss cousin Tobias. And whilst yes, the Kaiser has some peculiarities, at least he does not sit upon a powder keg.
We will douse that particular keg once we bring the Serbs in line.

More like you couldn't pass the general staff examination...

This does bring a point, actually. After what you said about nobility, old nobility that is, I wonder if it would be ok to perhaps make a noble from an established Prussian family that turned out to be a mage. This in turn causes great embarrassment, guy faces setback after setback because of it and because the family wouldn't want the scorn that would come with sending him to the Brandenburg Academy they ship him off to Vienna basically to attend the Austrian one? Out of sight, out of mind.

This does bring a point, actually. As you said about nobility, old nobility that is, I wonder if it would be ok to perhaps make a noble from an established Prussian family that turned out to be a mage. This in turn causes great embarrassment, guy faces setback after setback because of it and because the family wouldn't want the scorn that would come with sending him to the Brandenburg Academy they ship him off to Vienna basically to attend the Austrian one? Out of sight, out of mind.
Works for me, just remember that becoming a student requires pledging loyalty to the Empire. Of course, the German Empire and Austro-Hungarian Empire are currently allies, so what's there to worry about?

Yeah, but doing so would mean giving up the lands of the crown of Saint Stephen, which nobody in power wanted.
That's why the Habsburgs have to go! I'm sure von Wittelsbach will be more agreeable as Kings of Austria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back