• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Magecraft Academy Student Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Prussia shall not be allowed to wither in Europe. Colonies, my dear Belgian, are what makes an Empire tick. The Kaiser must acquire us some so we may take our place in the sun.
Why don't you go to Germany then? We're more focused on bringing peace to the Balkans in this Empire. I'm sure your fellow blusterer Kaiser Wilhelm would love to have you at the Brandenberg Academy for Military Magecraft.

Prussia shall not be allowed to wither in Europe. Colonies, my dear Belgian, are what makes an Empire tick. The Kaiser must acquire us some so we may take our place in the sun.
This is true.... thank god for the Rexist party

This is true.... thank god for the Rexist party
Rexist? I believe I have a better solution.

flanders_wallonia_by_aroteer_jughashvili_dcogm9s-pre.png

Under Prince Adalbert of course!

Why don't you go to Germany then? We're more focused on bringing peace to the Balkans in this Empire. I'm sure your fellow blusterer Kaiser Wilhelm would love to have you at the Brandenberg Academy for Military Magecraft.

I have no qualms with his Imperial Majesties Academy, yet at the same time I have none with the Austrian one. We are all brothers in the end. I chose to attend this particular place of study for the simple reason I have relatives in Vienna whom I wished to see. I did so miss cousin Tobias. And whilst yes, the Kaiser has some peculiarities, at least he does not sit upon a powder keg.

I think we'd all prefer to attend the Academy in the Vaterland alas not all of us can afford such luxuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back