• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Magecraft Academy Student Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh... then summoning demons is probably illegal too

Luckily we can just pass them off as animals
Animals with a hunger for the flesh of the sinful
Animals who may or may not look quite unnatural in appearance
Clearly you should pass them off as shadow Beasts from stories :3

Oh its you

Too bad you didn't make a AR version of one of Teliths ancestors
That would have been cool
True but it wouldn’t really fit to well considering how things are here.

Decided to go for a story teller of light and darkness no edge shadow mage backstory for me darknesss ironically spreads joy

I went full "HEED ME O POWERS OF DARKNESS!!!" this time
Joseph Joestar meets Hector from Castlevania
I’m more like “darkness is but a absence of light and in that absence much can be done a weapon a story? Prehaps a person? Who knows darkness holds only what you think it does you fill the absence with fear”

I shall see what I can do with mine!

Are there different schools of magic? If so, does genetics have anything to do with how well you perform in that area or is it just study?

Are there different schools of magic? If so, does genetics have anything to do with how well you perform in that area or is it just study?
It was mentioned you could marry into magic, so Im guessing it could be related? Real big brain time

also hi!!!!! its been ages!!

It has! Great to see you again! How have you been?
I've been pretty good actually, finally moving out of student halls in september and Ive had like 4 months summer holiday. What about you? Hows it been? (:

There are different types of magic, which can be based on elements, magical objects, spirits, and other supernatural beliefs and practices. Mages can be born highly skilled or not, but practice makes most of the difference in applying magical aptitude. Some of the first mage families to integrate themselves do pride themselves on maintaining a "pure mage bloodline" but it remains to be seen whether or not that improves their magical aptitude.

Everyone so far has an Adept proficiency, meanwhile Jianna's the only with an Apprentice level proficiency lol

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Oh i did actually have a question, would summoning (not demons) a fairy-type creature be good? It would mainly be there to assist Jianna in healing and stuff where she can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back