• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Well I was thinking of how there are Liasoned officers so communications remain somewhat open.

Okay well my first choice was a magos lol I played a psyker last time so maybe I'll go with a stormtrooper sergeant.

Or maybe Go with the mechanicum Trifecta and become a priest of the motive force.

Thank you all for the interest!
So just imperial forces fir characters? I might know some peopke intrested.

@HighSanguinaryPriest @Murdergurl @Commissar Darman @The Mechanist
The Machine Cult is always welcome!
I'm always down for 40k. Definitely going to have to brush up on the lore of this specific planet (never heard of it), but put me down for an Elysian drop trooper. Feet first into hell amigos!
This is a 40k planet of my creation, and the lore behind it will be explained in detail during the first briefing. But I am proud to say this planet is in a real system, the Cervantes system, with minor modifications to how the planets behave and act.
So guys, which works better for an Imperial Navy Lieutenant? Would I be more involved in the story if I were in the Aeronautica or the Bridge?
Aeronautica would be best for you, seeing as the Navy will less likely be involved here
I might play a Kriegsman Watchmaster who happens to be a perpetual lol. His own personal hell
That would be fun to witness. Which background for Kriegers would you follow? Clones or children?
This looks pretty awesome and 40k rps are rare. Im in. Likely going to be playing either an Astartes Interceptor or assault troop. Or a terminator. If applicable a dreadnaught could be my secondary.
Assault troopers are always welcome. Just remember that Primaris marines came to be after the Fall of Cadia, this RP takes place before.
Okay well my first choice was a magos lol I played a psyker last time so maybe I'll go with a stormtrooper sergeant.

Or maybe Go with the mechanicum Trifecta and become a priest of the motive force.
We love our stormtroopers.

Real quick, here is the CS:

And the OOC:

Cannot wait to see y'all in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back