• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
Taggarath, Seer of Corrinto, has foretold of this. The Time of Ending. Chaos is consuming the Imperium like the tide does a beach. Guardsmen and Space Marines attempt to break the waves, but they are generally unsuccessful as entire systems go quiet. Despite their best efforts, Imperial forces are being fought back by the forces of Chaos. In the Far Future, the War for humanity has never looked more Grim. The Third War for Armageddon has been raging, and wars in other systems are increasing.

But shall not concern ourselves with the plights of others. We have other matters to attend to.

Our focus shifts to the Cervantes System, and her planets...

1644515733910.png

INTIALIZING.....

VERIFYING....

//VERIFICATION COMPLETE//

//WELCOME COMMANDER//

PRIORITY ALARM

CHAOS UPRISING DETECTED

INVASION TARGET: DULICINEA

DESIGNATION: AGRI/HIVE WORLD

STRATEGIC VALUE: ABSOLUTE

Exterminatus?

Negative, strategic value absolute.

Deploy capital weaponry?

Negative, estimated reduction of troop numbers unacceptable.

Liberation Fleet?

Affirmative, rerouting all elements in nearby systems.
Minor elements: Estimated Time of Arrival = 5 days
Other elements: Estimated Time of Arrival = 15 days.

Increase Area Denial?

Affirmative, Fleet en route.

Commander,

At the request of the Queen of Dulicinea, Cervantes, and other nearby systems, we are requesting your troops presense on our planet. Chaos forces have staged an uprising on our dear planet. Our forces are barely holding their own, and every Dulicinean regiment ever deployed are returning to defend our homeworld, in addition to many other regiments. Please send whoever you can,

Respectfully,
Planetary Governor Hurhill

Basics: So, I don't know if you can tell, but this is going to be a 40k RP set on the planet Dulicinea, which has suffered a Chaos uprising and is in need of support. Characters in this rp can be from any branch of the Imperium, from battle sisters to space marines and everything in between. The only thing I am avoiding are Inquisitors. Now, characters in this rp can vary widely, but I would prefer to focus upon the on the ground view. Not the Imperial Commander who leads entire regiments(not that I have any problems with them), but the foot soldiers who "get things done." As far as playing guardsmen go, they can be from any planet, the only thing I would avoid is Dulicinean Guardsmen, as there will be a twist involving them in the end.

Rules:
-Be mature, and be ready for some not pleasant situations
-While we all love Space Marines and their badass abilities, no god modding. Not everyone is Leman Russ and is here to slay all chaos worshippers.
-Be prepared for your characters to die. That being said, I will allow multiple characters per person, but your first character must die before you play another one(This is because I don't have the coordination for that kind of thing.)
-This rp will have a 2 para minimum for writing
-Keep drama IC. I hope I don't need to say this, but the safer the better.

I will be afk over the weekend, so I will use that time to gauge interest. If I come back Monday and I have enough people, I'll start 'er up.

Thanks for reading!

Hey! This RP seems very cool, I'd love to join as either an Astartes (the chapter doesn't matter) or a Magos Explorator

I'm always down for 40k. Definitely going to have to brush up on the lore of this specific planet (never heard of it), but put me down for an Elysian drop trooper. Feet first into hell amigos!

I'm always down for 40k. Definitely going to have to brush up on the lore of this specific planet (never heard of it), but put me down for an Elysian drop trooper. Feet first into hell amigos!
As far as I can tell, the planet isn't published in any 40k works. Either way, there are so many planets in the 40k universe I probably couldn't find it if I even tried!

This looks pretty awesome and 40k rps are rare. Im in. Likely going to be playing either an Astartes Interceptor or assault troop. Or a terminator. If applicable a dreadnaught could be my secondary.

I would like to be Lieutenant Cornelius Quinn Rafferty Von-Ponsonby while he is still in the Imperial Navy, before he becomes a Rogue Trader.

So guys, which works better for an Imperial Navy Lieutenant? Would I be more involved in the story if I were in the Aeronautica or the Bridge?

Given this is planet side aronautica though even then you would be seperate from everyone being in a plane and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back