• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Imperia Maris

I think there's five people altogether, including myself. If I take a power, it shouldn't be hard to get three more people.

Shireling said:
Depends vastly by settlement. The Europeans, their settlements are probably reminiscent in cultural terms of their American colonies. New America has a rough-and-tumble undercurrent, but a lot of big wig industrialists run the joint so it's like a Republican presidential term gone awry down there. The Russians treat underwater just like Siberia, really, and their settlements are mostly big, burly men drinking when not working. The Japs' stations are mostly military outposts, not much culture to them. I'm sure they paint and write haikus and shit though.
Each station is part of a group of stations belonging to one country and overseen by a governor. The governor (that being you) gets to pick the seat of his government at the outset of the game.
Ah, I see, thank you. I would like to claim New Germany, with my seat at New Brandenburg, if that is alright and if this rp goes forward (which I hope it does :D ) (also: sorry, my 'enter' key doesn't work so I can't do paragraphs most of the time)

New Germany is claimed. The rest of you start staking claims. Also, now would be a good time to work on your characters, since I'd like semi-detailed biographies of the governors. Just a biography and portrait or description is all that is needed.

I see one more spot open! I think I'd like to boost Italia into the spotlights! Unless someone else has taken Italy already, then I guess I'll go for the remaining superpowers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't believe so. I'm gonna start working on the overview and whatnot. Expect it up within the week.

Bit late to the thread, but is there any room left in the RP? If so I'll claim whatever is left.

EDIT: It seems France has not been taken so I guess I'll go ahead and claim that

Last edited by a moderator:
Same deal. I was wondering if there's a spot left open yet? I'm interested as well and don't mind playing a bit part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back