Imani's Relationships

lonecoyote

Always Confused

Imani and Khalil:

"Hah, that boy. That fucking boy."

To say that Imani and Khalil were mere acquaintances would be an understatement. Imani and Khalil are friends as well as fuck buddies. They are each other's escape from the real world. The real problems they face. When things go wrong, when one of them is stressed, or they just need to bang one out, they fall back to each other. By no means are they in a relationship, but Imani did fuck up the relationship he had. She honestly didn't mean to but shit happens. 

Imani and Celeste:

"That bitch better stay away from me."

Imani and Celeste aren't friends, let alone acquaintances. The way ice feels about water is the way Imani feels about Celeste. Not all of it is because of Celeste as a person, but more that her father has arrested Imani several times. Oh, and let's not forget that Imani is the reason Celeste and Khalil broke up. Cesleste has been none stop shooting daggers into Imani while Imani loves it. She feeds off of the attention she gets and that Celeste hates her so much. Imani feels the same. Celeste is like a thorn in Imani's side but if she wants these hands, Imani is happy to oblige. 

Imani and Will:

"He's chill. I fuck with him."

Imani and Will's relationship is kind of a pure thing? Imani repects him since she's aware of the relationship between him and Logan so she likes the kid. She also has seen Will around on the streets because of his older brother's relationship with Imani. Though they might not speak much, Imani will always have his back. He's a good kid that really hasn't pissed her off. Yet. 

Imani and Kévin:

"Damnnnnn that's my boy." 

Imani has nothing but love and respect for Kay, it's unreal. Kay is the guy that Imani runs to to let everything out. She also is there for him when he needs to vent. She trusts Kay with everything that she has. She respects him for who he is and understands where he is coming from. She feels bad for him and kinda hates how his parents are so old school. Imani highly believes in being who you are (even if she doesn't live by it). She does what she can to help him out and make it easier for him, even posing as his girlfriend if he needs it. Yes, Imani is aware that he and Celeste are best friends, but she doesn't let that effect their friendship. Just like with Logan, she's alright with it. She knows better than to make him pick a side. 

Imani and Vance:

"I mean."

Vance is Khalil's sister and is attached at the hip to the guy, so Imani knows her well. Imani has also hooked up with Vance a time or two. Or three. Vance is one of the only girls that Imani hooks up with, not to cause drama, but more because the girl is pretty. Vance has a mouth and an attitude about her, but so does Imani so she can deal. Imani doesn't want to lead her on though because as broken as Vance is and as broken as she is, two people as broken as themselves can't possibly fix each other. In the end, Imani likes the girl, until she pushes her too much. 

Imani and Miguel:

"Don't even. "

Imani and Antwan:

"Ugh....*blushes* get the fuck out my face."

Imani and Logan:

"Don't mess with my main. I'll break ya neck."

Imani and Marietta: 

"She's too fucking pretty. It's kinda annoying."

Got any songs you think fit our characters? Let me know(:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread