Bisexual

ethnicity ::

"I'm like a muthafuckin oreo."

African American

German 

Irish

goals ::

"Things change. People change. No one stays the same."

To get herself and her siblings out of the city for good. 

To believe in good. 

To love/be loved.

Alcohol

Drugs

Being Included

Parties

Her Siblings

Pure Innocence

Hooking Up

dislikes ::

Her "Parents"

Being Targeted

Red Hot Gum

Whiners/Beggers

fears ::

Loud Noises

Becoming Like Her Mother

Anything Happening to Her Brothers

gang affiliations ::

She claims none but she has been known to flirt with different gang members to get what she wants. Unknowingly, she is used as part of initiation for some gangs. Her older brother is in the Ghost Town Crips.

habits ::

Bites the inside of her mouth when nervous.

Taps her foot when impatient. 

Clicks her tongue/ rolls her eyes/ cracks her knuckles when annoyed.

Puffs her chest out and licks her lips when ready to fight. 

appearance ::

Jasmine-Sanders-9.jpg
"Bronx style, lady in the streets and freak in the sheets."

Imani is what most men drool and chase after. It's apparent when she enters a room. All eyes are on her (which she doesn't really appreciate despite what people think). Imani stands at five foot eight and weighs one hundred and thirty-two pounds. Her natural hair color is a dark brown but she keeps it dyed a honey brown all year long. She likes it better that way and it suite her rather than her dull dark brown roots. Her hair is naturally curly but Imani finds it highly annoying and hates it, saying that it resembles her mother's hair so she straightens it or does whatever it takes to make it look different. Imani's eyes are a hazel color and often change day by day. One day they could be a light brown with specks of green and then next day they're blue with a tint of gray. Her eyes are intensified by her thick lashes that have gotten her out of many situations. Imani takes great pride in her looks, thus keeping her make-up simple. a small amount of eye liner and eyeshadow, lip gloss, and bronzer. Her eyebrows are naturally dark and thick as her lips plump. 

Her skin is a light caramel color most of the year until the winter when she gets a bit whiter and can pass for a white girl. Imani maintains her athletic figure by working out to relieve her stress and worries. Plus, who wants a girl with too much meat on her bones? That's certainly something her father told her that no man wants. Men like they're woman to be thick in all the right places. They don't want a stick and they don't want a blueberry. Even with all this, Imani is not a twig. She is a full figured woman with curves in all the right places that make her parents proud. Imani tends to wear rings at all times and always has a necklace that was given to her by her older brother. 

clothing style ::

Imani tends to wear whatever she has that happens to be clean. She doesn't coordinate her outfits (unless she's on the job or there's a party) so she just grabs whatever and puts it on. She's never card too much about fashion but she seems to pull things off. 

distinguishing marks ::

Imani has a branding mark on the top of her left thigh.

She has a scar on the backside of her right leg that goes from the base of her back to just about her calf. 

She has a tattoo behind her ear, one on her back, one on her shoulder, and one on her hip. 

Imani has her ears pierced three times on each side and her tongue pierced.

personality ::

"I'm the realest one here. I'll tell you straight up what's up. No bullshit. No playing. I have no filter."

tumblr_inline_mohdv22tWm1qz4rgp.gif

With everything that she's been through, Imani has one hell of a temper on her. It doesn't take much for the girl to go off on someone or even start a fight with others. It's easy to say that she is very hostile and feisty. People may think that it's because she has a giant thick metal pole up her ass, but that's not it. They may think it's because she thinks that people owe her something but it really isn't like that either. It's because she sees no good in the world. Absolutely none. She thinks that when others look at her, they see just a piece of ass they can pay $75 and slip right on in. But she's more than that. She's worth more than what she charges people. It's just hard for her to see it. 

Imani likes to say whatever she is thinking, whether it be good or bad. She never stops to think if what she says may hurt the other person. She just speaks. She means well, but no one has ever taught her what to not say and what is appropriate to say. 

When she isn't "on the job" Imani doesn't fuck with people who are flirting with her or hitting on her. Unless they're cute then bring it on. Besides that, if she gets cat called, she'll flip the guy off and tell him to stick it up his ass. This may confuse her customers, but it's how she works and sometimes it just comes off as feisty. Around her customers, she becomes whatever they ask her to become. It's her job. 

Imani sees no love anywhere and hates what she's had to become to survive. She utterly hates herself and what she does but it's the only thing she knows and the only way to provide for her family. Plus, working for Master P, you have to bring home a steady profit or you're done. Imani refuses to allow Master P to even speak to her brothers so she keeps doing what she does for them. Imani doesn't trust others easily and keeps everything bottled up inside, refusing to talk to anyone about her feelings. She tends to come off as rude and a smart ass because she doesn't want people to get too close to her. Of course, she wants to fall in love one day, but she won't let it happen that easily. It takes a special kind of person to put up with Imani but once you gain her trust, you have a loyal friend till the end who will always be there for you. Imani is one of the most loyal people around. You say you don't like a bitch? She won't either. You need someone to fight for you? She's been in her fair share of fights. She'll fight for you. All she asks in return is the same type of loyalty. Betray her and you are dead to her. D-E-A-D. She'll ignore that you were even brought into the world. She'll pretend she never knew you, and most importantly she'll spill shit about you to anyone who'll listen. It's not easy for her to let people in too much so when you get into her inner circle, just know that she thinks of you as family now and family is the most important thing in the world to her. After all, that's all she has left. 

history ::

"You're interested in my story? Why?"

tumblr_inline_mohdq0OM7J1qz4rgp.gif
Imani Lashay East is the second child born to Chanel Marie East Imani was born on August the third in 1977 in the back of a van. Who's van was it? No one knows who owns the van truly, but they call it the "The Mother Van" because that's where children were born and where they delivered most of the drugs they sold. You see, Imani isn't like other girls. Not even in the slightest. She likes to think she is, but deep down, she knows she isn't. It's not even her fault for being so different. She was just born to the wrong parents, born in the wrong time, and born at the wrong time. 

Her mother moved to Brooklyn back in the '63 to get a "fresh" start. Chanel ran away from home and decided to run off to New York to pursue a new life as a singer and Broadway star. Brooklyn had another idea for her though. When she arrived to the big city, she was easily swept up and lost in the crowd of people. No one told her what the real world was going to do with her. The only experience she had with real life was the cross country trip she took with her best friends to see her aunt  in Washington. Even then, her best friend's older brother went with them so she didn't have much to worry about. Chanel did all that she could to get a job and it was working, it really was. That is, until she fell in love with a man commonly known around her neighborhood as "Master P". Master P was the talk of the neighborhood. Good looking, smooth talker, and the way he looked at her. It sent tingles up her spine. So many women wanted him and when she caught his eyes, she didn't want to let go. Master P treated Chanel like a queen and often with so many gifts and such respect. 

This went on for many months which turned to a year. Chanel was so infatuated by Master P that he was the only thing she cared about. She quite her job and moved in with him a few floors above her own. On the day of their one year anniversary, everything went wrong. It was just supposed to be Master P and herself. That night, one of his friends showed up which confused Chanel but she went with it because he said it would be ok. Soon, one man after another came in and you can guess how it all ended. Her mother was so shocked that she just went numb. She still loved Master P though, so she stayed. Over the years, her body and mind were used to the treatment. She also knew the business he was running. She didn't know it when she moved in, but he owned from the third floor to the top where he lived on the sixth floor. Women came and went all the time and you could tell by the way they dressed what profession they were in. Sure her brain would tell her that this wasn't right and she wasn't in love and that everything was wrong but it was too late because she had devoted her entire being to Master P. She'd ask him about the other girls he would bring home but he would tell her it was none of her damn business and that she didn't need to ask so many damn questions to the person who provides for her. 

In 1969, Chanel gave birth to Titan André East. Titan is the eldes of the East children and since she is not sure who the father is, all of the children have their mother's last name. Master P was still in the picture and was the closest thing to a father figure that Titan had. Master P took Titan under his wing and took him out to the streets at a young age. He showed the boy how the streets worked and how to get into a gang and ensure that his family was safe because a real man always made sure that his family was safe. 

With the birth of Titan, Chanel went back to work under Master P as a prostitute along with the other women he had. Master P always made sure that Chanel came home with her fair share of money to keep the building up since he ran it all for the girls he pimped out. You see, Master P liked having control and power in the palm of his hands and he liked knowing that no one could take it away from him. 

Fast forward to when Imani was born. Master P realized at a young age that guys would line up for blocks to get with this girl. Imani thought of Master P as her father and he took a special interest in her when she was four years old. He asked if she would do anything for him and she nodded enthusiastically. That's when Imani died and her Hell began. At the age of four, her father traded her for drugs since he didn't have the money to pay for the drugs. Instead of the happy childhood full of laughter and love, Imani grew up in a nightmare. As she grew older and realized that her mother didn't even know her name and only cared about the bastard that called himself her "father" and she felt like she was nothing, Imani spiraled into the world of drugs. It pained Titan to see his little sister being treated like this and he did his best to provide for her and be there for her. He did all that he could to protect Imani from Master P. All he had was Imani and all that Imani had was Titan. He was more of her father figure than Master P was. With Titan's involvement with the Ghost Town Crips, Imani had easy access to Heroine and other drugs but Titan quickly cut her access to Heroine. 

At 13, Imani was like all the other females that lived under Master P and it was sickening to her but it was the only way to live and survive here. Some ask why she just didn't get out/won't get out, but it's not that easy. Master P knows people and how to find people. He hasn't been a pimp for over twenty years and not learned a thing or two. 

With the birth of her three younger brothers (Deshawn, Anthony and Ronan) and no one taking care of them, Imani took it upon herself to raise the boys. Imani refuses to let her mother touch the boys and see them because she doesn't want the boys exposed to someone who will only pretend to care for them. Imani is like their mother and has taken care of them since they were born. Titan moved to the only room available on their floor which was right across from Master P and his mom's apartment and Imani and the boys went with him. Titan helped until he was arrested for manslaughter during a break in and is sentenced to fifteen years to life. She wants to get out of the godforsaken city and life she is in but she can't leave her brothers behind. Not even Titan. Those boys give her a reason to keep going and push through and she will not let them end up the way she or Titan are. 

Extra ::

Imani has a blue nose pitbull named Abel that belongs to her brother. 

She has had at least two miscarriages. 

No, she does not have any form of STD's. She gets check ups every few months. 

Theme Songs ::

In the Night by the Weeknd

Trust Issues by Olivia O'Brien

coded by syzygy

Last edited by a moderator:
So you tryna tell me how you got it all colored with that scrolling tab? 

xD I never bothered to learn html

So you tryna tell me how you got it all colored with that scrolling tab? 

xD I never bothered to learn html

A good friend of mine coded it for me and told me that I can just change the text color like normal text. I'm not gonna code when the rp starts bc I don't want to bother people and I'm lazy

A good friend of mine coded it for me and told me that I can just change the text color like normal text. I'm not gonna code when the rp starts bc I don't want to bother people and I'm lazy

Tell them to slide in my DMs and holla at a girl lol.

Just kidding. 

Unless they would like a new person who enjoys deep conversations and intellectual questions then hey I'' here. Hi. *wave*

Tell them to slide in my DMs and holla at a girl lol.

Just kidding. 

Unless they would like a new person who enjoys deep conversations and intellectual questions then hey I'' here. Hi. *wave*

I will, I don't mind lol! She's a doll and she's super sweet! I'll hit her up for ya

Users who are viewing this thread