• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kate Valentine

Kate was excited to begin her Senior year of High School. The final year. She was ready. Very ready. Anticipation had crossed her face as she entered her room in her nightgown.
She lied herself down with her phone in her hands texting one of her friends about it. They too were excited. Though mostly, she wanted the popular boy in school to like her. Even though she was very, very quiet and shy, she was hoping so. "Kate! Go to bed!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.
"Okay!" Kate shouted back. She turned off her lights and huddled beneath her covers.
But what she didn't know was that the following morning, nothing would ever be the same.​

Heretic, as he had been called by most of the people he knew, couldn't care less about high school. He was already behind, seeing as he was now 19 and closing in on 20... But his "brother" had convinced him to go back. They weren't really brothers, just very close and really the only family he had. Jeremy was the only guy who actually tried to be on Harry's good side for more than just, "Don't beat me up!"

Heretic... The nickname had grown on him. He sighed and looked out the window, he was beginning to regret enrolling and class hadn't even started yet. The man rolled over on the cot and tried to fall asleep.

Ignis wasn't exactly a good sleeper. insomnia could be a sitch, and man was it being one. He tried, over and over again to fall asleep, but he just couldn't. Rolling over and over again, not tempted to use his phone and check social media. Too lazy. Yet, somehow, not exhausted enough to fall asleep. He sighed. He hated his body.

He would hate it more in the morning though.

Lazslo had just sent an e-mail to his "business partner" and already in his nightwear went to bed. He wasn't proud of what he did, but he had made a friend at this job. He was kind of nerdy, though he would never admit it, and was eagerly awaited the next day.

But, at this point, we all know that nothing ordinary would happen that day.

Kate Valentine

As the sun sank beneath the horizon and the moon took its place. Something strange seemed to happen to the four individuals. How strange? It was out of the ordinary. Small balls of light seeped into each of them, without anybody or themselves, to notice. Giving them furry and animalistic features.
As the morning arose, the sun came over the blue sky. For some, it was to be a good morning. Except for the four.

Kate woke up to the dreadful sound of her alarm clock. She slammed her hand over it and rolled onto her back. She then stood up, selected some clothes, then approached the mirror. She grabbed her brush- then she screamed. She tumbled backward onto the floor, not sure what she was looking at was an illusion or was reality. Her mother heard her and didn't enter her room, but stood outside the door. "Kate, are you okay?" Kate didn't respond right away as she stood up at the mirror again. Still seeing the same figure. "I...I'm okay..." she responded quietly. She then heard her mother walk away from the door.

(My apologies about the fast typing ;-; )​

Last edited:
Ignis didn't scream when he saw himself. He just stood in disbelief and gripped the mirror. He didn't understand what was going on. He was now a huge white Tiger. The only good thing was that he finally looked good with glasses.

As Heretic woke up, he immediately knew something was off. The weight of the blanket was wrong and he no longer fit on the cot. He never really fit before, but now it was to the point that he would have to move to the floor. As he sat up, he noticed a snout at the bottom of his vision, blurry and barely noticeable when he looked up, just like a normal nose would be like. Harry's lack of reaction wasn't because of apathy, oh no, it was because he was in shock.

Deciding to check his barely functional mirror, he placed two clawed feet on the wooden floor and pushed himself up. Everything was normal until his balance shifted slightly and his new tail began overcompensating.

Crashing to the floor, things finally began to settle in; he was no longer human.

Ignis, panicking, grabbed his phone and began to attempt to dial up his friends in a video chat. It took him several minutes because claws were not a good thing for phones. They didn't work well.

"Stupid claws!" He hissed. Ignis lived alone. Good.

Laszlo woke up from a slight discomfort on his lower back. He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes, noticing his elongated facial features.

"Mitä...?" he mumbled half asleep.

Only after seeing his hands, or paws, did he fully wake up. He ran to the bathroom to look into the mirror, and to his horror, he saw what he had feared. Not convinced he tried to feel for his new features, and sure enough they were real. Wordless he walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock.

Almost 5 am.

He decided to search every single biology textbook for any answers to his millions of questions, with no results.

Ignis finally succeeded and got Katie, Laszlo and Heretic on video call. They were his closest friends, so, they wouldn't judge him based on his new appearance...right?

Kate Valentine

Kate panicked and noticed she had four tails. How odd. She ran her fingers through her hair as it was softer than usual. She honestly wasn't too sure if this was a completely good thing or a bad thing. Though... she was rather pretty to her for some reason.
The phone rang. She automatically knew who it was as she turned over her shoulder at it sitting on her side table. She shakily walked over and lifted the phone. She was hesitant. Now was not the time for her to face call. "I don't know..." she muttered to herself. She then answered, only showing the ceiling. "Hello?" She said awkwardly.​

Ignis' voice was apparent with panic. "Katie, I've been turned into...some...thing! I woke up and I have a tail and huge muscles and fur!" Ignis showed his face.

Laszlo sat on his bed contemplating his new looks until his phone rang.

It was Ignis.

He noticed that it was a video call. Hesitantly he answered the call covering the front camera of his phone.

Ignis was probably the most stupid, yet intelligent of the group. Sometimes. He passionately loved everyone and never cared who hated him for it.

Kate Valentine

"You... too?" she asked with shock in her tone. Her ears motioned upwards and saw Laszlo as well as he entered the call. He too was not showing his face. "I will be forward-" she tentatively licked her lips "-I too have turned into some - thing." She heaved as she hesitantly showed her face as well.​

Ignis gasped, "Actually, you still look good. But, you too?" He asked and sighed, "What the hell even happened?"

Laszlo quietly thought for a second.

Then he asked: "Is this some sort of a sick joke?! Ignis? Do you know something about this?" Frustration could be heard in his voice.

The cracked screen of his old ass phone made it a little hard to see, but he was too poor to get a new one. He reluctantly joined the call.

"What?" He sounded annoyed

"No! I woke up and I became this...thing! I have no idea what's going on!" Ignis panicked.

Laszlo sighed.

"Well that didn't make anything clearer" he mumbled to himself and took his paw off of his camera.

"You too?" Ignis gasped, "Wait...Heretic, not you too." Ignis said, eyes full of fear.

"What, sad you don't look as cool as me? I'm quite happy with this," He huffed, rolling his eyes. That was only half true, part of him was scared of being hunted, but the other parts were thinking of ways to make people regret taking advantage of him.

Ignis thought for a second, "I think going to school might be...risky. We could have the cops called on us or, worse, be hunted." He whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back