• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Kate Valentine

"Enough, you two," Kate grunted, stepping between the both of them. Her blue eyes flickered around as the rest of the students in the hall began to disperse. "Try not to cause a scene here," she kept her tone at ease.​

Heretic wasn't too particularly fond of the others, but he enjoyed Ignis's competitiveness so he tolerated the others. He grunted, rolling his eyes and pushing away from Kate.

His first class was English... He was not enthused about it.

Kate Valentine

Kate's four tails swished in a couple of different directions as she calmed. Kate didn't like the two's competitive behavior. She was just... more tense than usual. Kate had her History class, which was fine with her. She just didn't know what to expect. "What do you guys have first? I have History." She decided to ask.​

"I think I have physics now" Laszlo said distracted by the clock on the wall of the hallway. He briskly looked around and ran off for his class, still avoiding other people.

Heretic didn't answer, instead, he just headed to his first class.

Not much to his surprise, the teacher actually sent him out of the class. He could hear sirens in the distance but they passed the school, so he assumed it was for something else.

Laszlo was told to exit the classroom as well. He gave the teacher a suspicious look and after leaving the class he took the opportunity to write an e-mail to his employer saying:

"Hi, ******!
I'll be out for some time so don't call me. I have some personal problems to deal with.
If I won't send anything else in the following week, send someone down to my apartment to check what's going on.

Also, screw you and your organisation! You have brought me nothing but trouble!

Laszlo, ***-Atom"

Last edited:
Heretic had been leaning on the wall when he saw the unforgettable black and white fur of Ignis and the burnt orange with blue of Laszlo. "You too, huh?" He remarked, though with noticeably less snark than usual.

Laszlo raised his eyes from the phone that he was clumsily holding in his paws.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. You know what's up with that?" he asked.

Sirens again, this time closer, though like last time, they faded out. Or perhaps they had just stopped and the vehicles were on campus... Either way, Heretic was on edge

Kate Valentine

Kate scurried to her class. She had never received so many disgraceful looks in her life and was also sent out. She approached the front office with a sheepish look and her anxiety increased. "You guys are here too? I heard sirens and saw police cars outside."​

Heretic's gaze darted over to Kate as soon as he heard 'police cars outside.' The teachers knew this wasn't a costume, at least, most of them did. He had forgotten about the fact that humans as a whole don't typically like unusual..

"We need to leave," He hissed, turning away from the office and beginning to head to the back of the school.

Heretic whipped around, the snarl fading away almost instantly and being replaced with a glare. "Never," He growled, standing tall.

"They're here for us! They have to be.."

Kate Valentine

Kate stood there in shock and fear. Her worst nightmare arose from her eyes. "You're right, Heretic. There's no other explanation of why they're here," she sighed outwardly. Her limbs were visibly shaking.​

Then, the police crashed through the office. "Good. I was hoping to try this form out." He growled, flexing his hands to get the claws out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back