• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings imaginary mania // adv. lit search

cyber.

this electric curiosity
hey all. i’m cy, i'm 19, and the jury’s still out on my reading skills. i’ve got some free time at the moment and am looking for some lovely people to plot and write with. reach out on this post or in dms and we can chat. ♥

technicalities.
  • lit - adv. lit. replies depend on the pace, but i’m on the wordier side. i write in third person, use past or present tense, and use far too many metaphors for my own good. writing samples are available at request.
  • 8+ years of experience in rp.
  • looking for folks who are 17+.
  • replies come anywhere from multiple times a week to once every two weeks; depending on the length of replies and my schedule atm. i'm a stem student with a bunch of coursework on my hands, so please don’t expect daily replies. that said, i'm pretty quick to respond ooc.
  • i lean towards female & enby mains, but any pairings are welcome, platonic or romantic. i will say though, i'm hardpressed to not play an lgbtq+ character, so if that's a bother, we won't vibe.
  • diverse! characters! pls you guys. no bigotry, and be mindful about doing research for your characters' identities.
  • ocs only for this search, but fandom-inspired settings are totally fine.
  • discord / pms > threads.
  • lots of plotting, lots of ooc chatter. i find it pretty difficult to get engaged in an rp if you’re not helping me create the plot.
  • ghost friendly. it happens to all of us!

ideas & vibes.
we can brainstorm off these ideas, or you can pitch me one of your own.
  • government-assigned badass parent friends. a pair of immortals, who have known each other for centuries, are the mentors in the hero’s story. they train the young kids with stars in their eyes, hoping against all odds that some day, one of them might succeed.
  • the heir/ess to be, disgruntled with their family, runs away and meets a commoner. the two plan to overthrow the kingdom together. chaos ensues.
  • found family dynamics, especially the types that don't follow a traditional nuclear structure.
  • two weary, paranoid survivors / fighters who learn to trust again through each other.
  • "oh my god, they were roommates" but make it modern fantasy. they're both in college and have something to hide. a disillusioned vampire and their sire trying desperately to pass as human, maybe, or a werewolf getting close with an avian against their natural instincts.
  • two youtubers / influencers who have known each other forever online move in together.
  • summer-time, lemonade lesbians taking a road trip in a beat-up van after a few hard months of work and life. friends -> lovers and lots of runaway tropes, if a bit on the lighter side.
  • an assassin who owes a few too many debts accidentally breaks the government's supersoldier / SCP-esque project out of captivity.

aaand, that's about it - don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions. thx for reading!

Last edited:
bumpity bump bump ! :bishiesparklesl:

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey

• summer-time, lemonade lesbians taking a road trip in a beat-up van after a few hard months of work and life. friends -> lovers and lots of runaway tropes, if a bit on the lighter side.
This idea really interests me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back