• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help image websites

erosful

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚.
Roleplay Type(s)
hello ! i'm fairly new to bbcode, and i've noticed that some of my images aren't appearing. i'm assuming it's because of the website i'm using to store them, so i wanted to ask if anyone knew what websites are suitable for adding images here? i usually use ezgif.com, where i'll open the image in a new tab, then copy and paste the link here.

Imgur is one of the top ones used because it's free and generally doesn't have a cap on how much you can store. You can also host images directly on RpNation - Media - but there is a limit of I think 75mb total that a user can store.

Imgur is one of the top ones used because it's free and generally doesn't have a cap on how much you can store. You can also host images directly on RpNation - Media - but there is a limit of I think 75mb total that a user can store.
thank you !

Yeah imgur is the best. It's easy to use and you don't need an account if you don't want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back