Other Im writing a Balto Fanfic. . .

Kalgorn

Beater
Slyth's Story
"You're still looking at things through the eyes of a dog. Come, take a look through mine. See the world how i see it. See the world through the eyes of a wolf."

So, I just joined and I don't know if there's anyone from the Balto fandom here or not. It is a bit of a niche group though, so I would actually be more surprised if there is.

Anyway, it's a project I've been working on for a couple months now. I've written five chapters for it so far, and it's currently at roughly 27k words.
It's mostly PG, but some parts are a bit darker than others. It's completely clean of anything adult, such as any kind of sex. There's just a bit of violence that I'd like to say isn't overly graphic.

Synopsis
In the wake of a horrible attack, Nome no longer feels as safe as it used too after one poor soul is taken from them. It's only just the beginning however. No one could have ever known what was coming.

I'm still trying to find some kind of identity for it, but in short it's just a story I'm writing within the Balto Universe. Slyth is my own character, and this is his story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back