• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm trash and need canon X oc. I DOUBLE (DMC)

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone!
I'm Shasha or Vanitas, which ever you prefer to call me!
I'll make this short and sweet so I can get to the point, I'll make a proper search eventually I'm just VERY desperate for this ATM!
female|19|PST|in college
10 years experience | 500-1000+ words
LGBT+ friendly | can play and and all genders
I can practically play any canon character or atleast I think I can
I will not role-play anything that goes against the rules.
I prefer role-playing on threads but I can be persuaded to rp over pms. I also have a discord that's open for discussion and possibly even rp if that's what you prefer!

OK SO ONTO MY SEARCH
I'm DESPERATE (and I mean desperate) for a DMC role-play, specifically one revolving around DMC 5.
specifically Nero X OC, where i would be the oc (I'm sorry, I know, i'm trash but I love him)
Since DMC 5 isn't out yet as of this post (and I won't be getting it on release bc I'm POOR) I was thinking we could make the story our own by interrupting the story how we think it'll go? We can add our own flair to it and all that good stuff!
also I can play ANY character for you, Dante, Trish, Lady, my girl Nico (maybe even Vergil) , ANYONE. Just say the name and DONE.

if you're at all interested, feel free to PM me or message down below!

You have my attention, though it's been a while since I've played DMC 4 and I might need to watch clips or something to reacquaint myself with the characters and storyline... If that's okay with you, I'd be happy to discuss an RP. ^^

You have my attention, though it's been a while since I've played DMC 4 and I might need to watch clips or something to reacquaint myself with the characters and storyline... If that's okay with you, I'd be happy to discuss an RP. ^^
Yesss! That's totally fine! I can help you out, Nero's character in DMC 4 is a little... basic so honestly, you can end up making him your own! Feel free to shoot me a PM so we can discuss!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back