• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm tired of being a good guy :)

AmethystRoze

Random trans gal furry looking for friends!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys I've been Rp'ing for around half the year (which isn't long apon research) and I've only been able to play a knight in shining armor (sometimes literally XD ) and my favorite OC is a bad girl so I have a predicament. When I say bad girl I mean complete villain and psychopath btw and I love her so much and I haven't used her yet :( anyway I don't have many ideas as far as a complete rp goes, but I have experience being a dm in DnD so I'm willing to set up a quest if necessary.

A few quick things, sorry that rules have to be placed but se la 've.

Please a bit easy on the language,I won't explode if you throw out the d word but I rather not have a swear be in every other post.

I'm not comfortable doing MxM or FxF pairings, it's just a preference I promise I'm not a homophobe. :)

That's it! I love you if you've made it this far and look forward to meeting you! <3

This might be perfect for me, Are you still gathering members or do you already have a party?
Well I'm liking for one on one right now since, every group I've been a part of dies, but if you have a group already if be willing to like, dm or something.

i'll have to decline, I don't think doing a one on one would be a good idea since this is my first time RP'ing

Alright, if you're more comfy in a group I gotcha, though I am more than happy to rp with people of any level since that's how I started! (Even though I'm new too XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back