Other I'm thinking of changing my name since I made this one during an edgy phase.

The thing about an online handle is that it needs to be distinct in order to differentiate yourself from every other online loser who thinks that they're creative and clever. "Dullahan Shinigami" is pretty district, and while it may be a little edgy, it's honestly not that bad compared to the other edgelords I see on here.

Mind you, I say this as someone who would happily dismiss you without a second thought as being an edgy fucklord idiot if you actually had an excessively edgy name, so take that as you will.

TL ; DR: The name is fine, don't worry about it.

The thing about an online handle is that it needs to be distinct in order to differentiate yourself from every other online loser who thinks that they're creative and clever. "Dullahan Shinigami" is pretty district, and while it may be a little edgy, it's honestly not that bad compared to the other edgelords I see on here.

Mind you, I say this as someone who would happily dismiss you without a second thought as being an edgy fucklord idiot if you actually had an excessively edgy name, so take that as you will.

TL ; DR: The name is fine, don't worry about it.

I am the edgiest lord of all.

The Dark Wizard.

Sorry, poorly executed joke. :confused:

(The joke was that I was shittalking edge lords earlier and you proclaimed yourself an edge lord, implying I was also shittalking about you, therefore putting me in trouble with the site's Administrator)

Sorry, poorly executed joke. :confused:

(The joke was that I was shittalking edge lords earlier and you proclaimed yourself an edge lord, implying I was also shittalking about you, putting me in trouble with the site's Administrator)

I was trying to make fun of my self :P

Just go with something simple. Like Dullahan or something, because its still a badass name.

honestly, I always thought that Tom was a solid name. and if you want a longer name, you could extend it to Thomas. it doesn't matter if your name is Tom or not, act as if it's a pseudonym.
but its plain and simple, like splenda. also, it's great quality and tastes really well. oops, sorry, i digressed.
but yeah. Tom. it's a cool name.

OP's name is actually good.

If you really want to change it, make it something like...I dunno. Another mythical creature.

honestly, I always thought that Tom was a solid name. and if you want a longer name, you could extend it to Thomas. it doesn't matter if your name is Tom or not, act as if it's a pseudonym.
but its plain and simple, like splenda. also, it's great quality and tastes really well. oops, sorry, i digressed.
but yeah. Tom. it's a cool name.

Tom? It's already taken, sport.

I chose my name based on how it represented with one word my goal as I came to RPnation: To share and develop my ideas. it also sounded kinda cool, with a single word and all. And I've really been in love with it since, despite the many many puns people make with it (sometimes that lets me make new friends though :P ). So, how about trying to express your passion, interests, or self via your name? Who do you want to be to this community?

Just take the name that feels natural to you. I have been told I'm somewhat edgy myself and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary about your name (though I recognized the mythical creatures).

Unless, of course, you dislike pagan creatures. In which case... I will be less than amused.

Oh gee, this thread still going? Thanks for your opinions everyone, I've decided if I'm changing my name it'll probably be to Nyarlathothep, since I'm kind of on a P2 high right now.

Oh gee, this thread still going? Thanks for your opinions everyone, I've decided if I'm changing my name it'll probably be to Nyarlathothep, since I'm kind of on a P2 high right now.

DID SOMEONE SAY NYARLATHOTEP
(All variations on this lovable Outer God are acceptable, from eldritch horror to cosmic Th0t to cute anime waifu.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back