Journal I'm sorry....

ZuzuChan95

Still here
I'm sorry for the people I dragged into my drama. I'm sorry for those that I hurt. I'm sorry for ever posting that venting thread.

I just wanted to come on this website to relax and have fun. I didn't want to end up in some dumb drama. In the end I need to be able to think about what is best for my well being. I've tried again and again and I need to step back.

I still want to rp here on this website. I want to find new rp partners and write new stories with them. That's all I ask for.

Hey huh, I'm new here. I'm sorry if you had some drama and are feeling bad. If you want to ever rp I'm here. And I'm good to vent too

I still want to rp here on this website. I want to find new rp partners and write new stories with them. That's all I ask for.

Drama happens, and while I'm sure you're feeling rather awkward and hesitant right now, I think you'll find the people here are really understanding. It's one of the reasons why I love this place and wouldn't want to leave it, despite having my own qualms and troubles I got myself into.

You are still quite welcome on the site, and roleplay is what we're here for so please come and join us as well! Nothing like some good times to help bear with the bad ones, right? Of course, there's no need to rush thing either. Take all the time you need, take things step by step whichever way you're comfortable. Just make sure to communicate to people upfront and respectfully about what you need, and people will understand. I'm not promising success in RPs or anything, but no one here thinks ill of you.

So come, with baby steps with needed. You are welcome.

I wish you the best of luck and all the happiness you can find :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back