• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Most people would never have gone out on a night like that. Ice covering the roads, hail crashing down on anyone who dared to go outside. But some people never do listen. And some people never do learn. Who would have believed that seven cars crashed on the same night? Certainly not anyone with common sense. Yet it happened. For some unknown, possibly absurd reason, it happened. Now everyone could use some healing. And maybe a bit more of that hospital jello.

We're off to see the doctor, because we were in a car crash-

(sorry, i was rushing. tell me if there's more I could add!)

-Rules-
-Be respectful
-You can't really be OP in this roleplay, but you can't survive a shard of glass through your heart, a severed spinal cord, etc.
-Look things up if you need to!
-Don't flood the chat. If you have questions about the roleplay, pm me
-Have fun!

-Preferences-
-No one liners
-Be descriptive! If someone has a piece of glass in their eye, don't just say -character- has a piece of glass in their eye.
-Be creative! Yes, this is set in a normal town with normal people, but that doesn't mean you make Mary Sues and John Does
-Blood and gore are accepted and strongly encouraged
-Action is necessary to start, but will be toned down later on
-Once again, be descriptive!
-That's all, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back