I'm Rose! Nice to meet you.

Rose-Chan

Trying to bring myself back
Hello there, The name's Rose. I've been an avid roleplayer before in the past, and been off-and on roleplaying for about a collective of 4 years. I would consider myself a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer, and i love to make original plots and fandom RPs
A thing noteworthy about me is i love psychotic characters, dark themes, but also lighthearted and fun things as well, and if i can have both in the same package i can be rather content with whatever i'm writing. I also enjoy more down-to-earth and realistic roleplays, one i've been thinking of doing but never got off the ground on my old main site is an example of these.

I would love to meet all the interesting characters and people out there tonight, maybe post a thread or two and hopefully get an idea, simple or not, off the ground, rather than sitting for 2 weeks like i do at other sites only to get nothing.

If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask questions!!
~<3 Rose

Welcome to RPN!

Sometimes looking for a good rp can be a slow process but worth the effort ^^

I hope you enjoy your time here~

Welcome! I too enjoy some dark themes in my Roleplay's! I hope you find many a roleplay that you enjoy.

Hello there, The name's Rose. I've been an avid roleplayer before in the past, and been off-and on roleplaying for about a collective of 4 years. I would consider myself a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer, and i love to make original plots and fandom RPs
A thing noteworthy about me is i love psychotic characters, dark themes, but also lighthearted and fun things as well, and if i can have both in the same package i can be rather content with whatever i'm writing. I also enjoy more down-to-earth and realistic roleplays, one i've been thinking of doing but never got off the ground on my old main site is an example of these.

I would love to meet all the interesting characters and people out there tonight, maybe post a thread or two and hopefully get an idea, simple or not, off the ground, rather than sitting for 2 weeks like i do at other sites only to get nothing.

If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask questions!!
~<3 Rose

Welcome! I’m rather new here too, I hope you can have a fun time here, and hope you find something fun ^^
If you shred some details, I believe it’s fair to do the same ^^

I enjoy doing some dark stories, and also sweet ones! Romance is one of my weaknesses, although any original idea also catches my attention. Have a fun time!

Users who are viewing this thread