• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm offering you a second chance at living, do you want it or not? (Interest check)

Colorless Spectrum

Always Blue
Roleplay Type(s)
Wanna know the life of a Princess? Well here's your chance. But it's not the same kind of princess that you see in Disney. One of her siblings made a game, it's something that's been done before. They thought it was just a joke because only one of them had to survive. What they didn't know was that it's actually true.

Here is the RP's thread - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/im-offering-you-a-second-chance-at-living-do-you-want-it-or-not-kaibutsu-oujo.78365/

Yes, the title is long I know. But still if you're interested then you're interested. If you have any questions you can ask here (I don't eat people) or PM me.

Enjoy :) I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I did Fandom this would be so amusing. That Anime is actually so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back