Advice/Help Im not sure what to do here

Chocolateflavored

lover of ice cream
Hi guys. So i'm from this other rping website called fanpop. It's died a bit and I've been away for a while even though I decided to join this one. However, I wanted to join an rp and it all looked so different. I dont understand where the character info is or where the actual members communicate outside the the actual rp. Can someone please shed some light on this situation? Also how do I add the gif in these posts cause when I try to attach the file it doesn't look the same... so confused

Well, it'd depend on the roleplay.

In regards to character info, the author of the roleplay could make a separate thread for character sheets and sign ups. There are usually links in each thread connecting them all. Some people have the sign ups in the roleplay itself, where you post them in the IC thread, the GM accepts or not and you just sort of jump in. And some may not require such at all, where you just begin with an opening post.

The same goes for outside communication. There may be a dedicated ooc/discussion thread. Some may just talk ooc to each other in the IC thread. Or people can use other means of communications (private messages, outside sources like skype or discord, etc).It really depends on what those involved, mainly the GM or author, decide on what to do.

I don't really use gifs that much, so I can't help you on that front though. But I hope the rest of it helps you a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back