• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "I'm not reading all of that, Frogs." (M4A)

Hello! I'm Frogs (19). I'm a full time waiter/ bartender and future animation major (hopefully). I think I could use another creative outlet, and roleplay is kind of nostalgic to me, so this seems like the perfect opportunity to dust off this account. Looking for cool people to tell cool stories with. Be advised I might have to shake off a little bit of rust at first in terms of my writing skill. I can send you past rp examples if you're skeptical.

About me
-East coast
-Between the gym and the resturaunt industry, i'll probably respond way late into the night. I'll try to give you 3-5 good paragraphs a day though.
-I want to start painting my own faceclaims. But i'm fine with using IRL if you prefer.
-I like OOC chatter.
-I don't mind plotting (at least for the beginning and key moments) but also appreciate curveballs and improvising
-Semi-lit to Lit (Most I've written is around 1000 words in one response)
-Don't worry about matching my post length or speed. Real life comes first

Original plots
(Some of them are really vague, others are decently fleshed out. If nothing below catches your eye, let me know if you've got anything you think i'd be good for. )

Warrior x Apprentice relationship

An Alien desperately trying to blend in with the human race

With the help of his new human roommate, living off of minimum wage of course.

-I Bet on The Losing Dogs
An unlikely relationship sparks between the bartender and regular participant of an underground fight club. The bartender has been a quiet observer to it all. Illegal gambling, narcotics, rigged fights, and "accidents" in the ring swept under the rug by their shady employers. A new regular has started clawing their way up the ladder and making a name for themselves. Either entering the ring for the extra cash, or chasing some kind of thrill through unconventional, unlicensed, and downright dangerous MMA fights . Either way, they have a choice. Work towards a way out, or continue down the path of their chaotic and self destructive night lives. Either way, the stakes get higher night by night. (I'm down to roleplay either role. I've been watching a lot of Kengan Ashura recently lol).

-Vampire/ Demon Hunters in a modern setting
Maybe an unlikely partnership between a hunter and a vampire?

-Fantasy Breaking Bad
A roleplay about a very sketchy alchemist and the adventurer who collects their ingredients.

-Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Two enterprising friends have finally saved up enough money to buy their own spacecraft and now seek their fortune somewhere out there in the stars. Whether it be modest yet honest jobs like transporting cargo or collecting scrap metal. Or a little unorthodox, such as bounty hunting and illegal arms deals. The choice is theirs. (rags to riches space grunge lol)

-Our characters run a bar in a fantasy/ post apocalyptic setting

-Wizard x Warrior duo in a setting where magic is shunned

-Post Apocalyptic brain rot

Mutant x survivor on a post apocalyptic road trip in a setting where mutants are both shunned by the remaining survivors and culled by other tribes of mutants

FANDOM SHIT!! WOOO!

-Attack on Titan (Down for pretty much anything before the events of season 4.)

The story of two fresh faced Scout Regiment recruits who meet in training and end up relying on each other for survival outside the walls.

An oblivious Wall resident and their friend who is secretly a Titan shifter

Fallout (Quick fire)

Wasteland barber x your OC
Reformed ex legionnaire x your oc
Morally misguided raider mechanic x your oc
A mercenary who loves Hawaiian shirts x your oc

Soul Eater
Meister x weapon oc's. I just think think the relationships between the two are cool and could make for a pretty good character growth as the two better understand and rely each other in and out of combat. (Sike. I just wanna roleplay as a dude who can turn into a sword lol.)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
I'm up to part 7. Pretty much down for anything involving stand users. It doesn't even have to involve the overall plot of Jojo. I just think it's a really creative magic system that can make for good rp.

Bioshock

Kenshi

Cowboy Bebop

Pokemon

Infinity Train

The Last Airbender

Cowboy Bebop

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back