• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hua hua ponko

Heya hi heya howdy, I'm Alibaba! (he/him)

lil facts about me:
  • I am incredibly new at using the forums here, and vastly prefer DMs as a result.
  • I write third-person (though I occasionally get my tenses mixed up, I'm sorry!)
  • I don't do one-liners. Ever. I can spit at least a paragraph onto there. (Though, I'm not sure how big my paragraphs usually are. I think I tend to mirror? I've been out of the game for awhile.)
  • I run on the Central Time Zone, though I have a penchant for staying up late and being awake/asleep at odd times. (However, I also frequently check notifs, so it's unlikely I'll miss anything!)
  • I am ADHD Unspecified, along with having social anxiety. That being said, I encourage OOC talk! My problem is usually just reaching out on the risk of bugging people.
  • I heavily dislike playing canon characters when it comes to fandoms. It stresses me out. I'm sorry!
  • I'm indifferent towards playing romantic plots, though I'm perfectly fine with it!
  • I enjoy building plots with people! I try to use a few general plot bunnies I came up with and build around those.

rules:
  • Please no one-liners! They're difficult to work off of.
  • At least semi-literate! A few mistakes here and there are perfectly fine, but I don't want to have to try to decipher everything.
  • Follow the site rules, obviously--
  • Shoot me a DM if you're interested!

settings:
  • Pokemon
I'm incredibly flexible here. Whether it's based off the mainline games, one of the spinoffs (like Mystery Dungeon and Pokepark), or even gijinkaverse, I'm all for it. I'll always play an OC, though you don't have to if you don't want to. I'd love to hear about your OCs, if that's your fancy! I'm all for hearing your concepts. Go wild! Go wacky! Currently, it's the only fandom I feel that RP Craving for at the minute.

• Slice of Life / Magical Girls + Boys
I am a sucker for double-life magical girl/masked vigilante plots. You can be a hidden hero or someone outside of all the action, in the end it's up to you.

If you have any different OC plot ideas, by all means, let me know! I'd probably be down. Lookin' forward to workin' with y'all.

Heya! Sorry to bother you, but I’m really interested in trying a Pokémon rp with you! Mystery Dungeon is my personal favorite, but I can try other verses if you prefer those! If you’re interested, let me know, and I’ll shoot you a DM! :)

I also meet all your requirements, and am happy to talk about our limits/boundaries/availability. And if you wanna be friends outside of the rp, that’s cool as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back