• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help I'm New please tutor me🐰

So, the first thing to do is make an RP Search thread here: Recruit Here Choose the forum depending on the category you want (1x1, group, etc.). Your search thread should contain stuff like post length, fandoms, plots, general information, etc. Take a look at any random one to see what they are like. Then someone can comment or send you a PM if they want to roleplay with you. If you're not getting any answer, you can bump the thread by commenting in it.

Welcome to the forums!

I recommend checking FAQ and Comprehensive Guide to RpNation. They clarify some of the rules and also answer basic questions, where to look for roleplays and how to navigate around the forums.

As it was already stated, looking for roleplays happen in Recruitment section. Check the threads that are available or start your own where you can list things you want to roleplay.
I hope you find good roleplays here!

Hey there, and welcome to wacky, wild world of role playing.

Keeping up can be difficult, and as someone new on the scene, looking for some help, I'm going to assume that managing your own RP out of the gate might be a bit intimidating or strenuous. Alternatively, you could be like me and find the thought of joining some else's project to be intimidating. That's up to you, but I would recommend joining a project managed by another member. This will allow you to focus on a single character, potentially make some new friends, but more importantly learn from that project and your fellow writers there. It won't take long before you get comfortable with the basics of RP.

You don't really see tutoring on a focused level, or academies for instructing hungry young minds thirsting for guidance in any given area, anymore. I had thought about opening a combat class there for a while, but I could only foresee a failed shit storm.

If you've just landed, you may also want to spend some time browsing In Character RP threads, looking for genres and subjects you enjoy, and reading the posts of those participating. This may be a great way to not only get a sense of what to expect, but you may find someone who's styles and interests align with your own. Maybe you can find a more ideal tutor by exploring the author landscape a bit. :)

Best of luck to you. If you ever need help with an RP plot or something, leave me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back