• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm New, Let's Write!

meicha

Hello! I'm looking for a few new rps! Apologies for the messy thread.

Guidelines:
I play both male and female characters with no preference between them.
I can write mxf, mxm, and fxf pairings.
Doubling is not required unless we are doing canon/oc fandom, though I may request it.
I don't really have limits but all rps will abide by site rules. I am open to moving to discord to write.
I consider myself an experienced writer so I may be picky with my partners.
18+ only, please. I'm an adult.

Original:
Yakuza: I have a yakuza member oc I've been dying to use! I'll be looking for either mxf or mxm for him. I can give more details about him in private messages.

Music: I have a few musician characters I enjoy playing, all three males. Either mxf or mxm, I have no preference. I was thinking a rival artist, songwriter, or just a fan for this one.

Idols: I'm a sucker for jp style idols, so bring em to me! FxF or mxf for this.

Yanderes: I'm always looking to play against yandere characters and this can be added into any of the plots above.

Misc:
I'm always down for some medieval fantasy, horror, and supernatural rp. I enjoy things like police officer/criminal, supernatural/human, priest/demon, that sort of thing. We can always plot something up together! Magical girls, cults, demons, ghosts, the sky is the limit.

Fandoms:
I do both canon/canon and oc/canon.

Bnha:
Looking for - Dabi, Hawks, Shigiraki, Bakugo, Shouto, Denki
I can play - Any of the 1A girls, Himiko, Tamaki, Izuku, Shouto, Shinsou, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Aizawa

Demon Slayer:
Looking for - Zenitsu, Inosuke, Obanai, Giyuu
I can play - Nezuko, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Inosuke, Tanjiro, maybe others upon request.

Genshin Impact:
Looking for- Childe, Zhongli, Kaeya, Diluc, Beidou, Albedo
I can play - Ganyu, Jean, Barbara, Mona, Keqing, Albedo, Xiao, Venti, Razor, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Sucrose, Huo Tao, Bennett

Mystic Messenger:
Looking for- Jumin, Zen
I can play - 707, Jaehee, Yoosung, V

I would love to do MHA!! Canon x canon plz but we can do anime verse or au or whatever

Hello there, If this is still open I'd love to write a story with you I am very interested in it. First, let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them, Bur I am interested in the MM fandom~. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back