I'm new here I made character rate it

Fegelain

The Antic Master
NAME: Rejago Vonlinkton

Appearance: has black hair and black eyes, Wears black pants and a black shirt and his skin is slightly pale

Back story: Rejago was a high ranking member in The Third Reich. But he hated Adolf Hitler so he sent a message to the allies leaking important information of the Nazis, But the Nazis figured out he was sending information to the allies so now he lives in hiding

(This is my first CS tell me what to improved)​

Needs far more detail in every aspect.
For appearance, there's any number of shapes who could fit that bill, how about height, weight, muscle tone, soft/rugged, those are just a few basic ones you would need. If you get a picture from online similar to your character you can write a bit less, but without it, you need far more description.

A backstory should generally be at least a paragraph, unless you're playing some mysterious past thing. Where was he raised? How was his upbringing? Why did he hate Adolf specifically? How has it been for him having to hide from his own people?

You can also include personality, but I don't think it's always required.
Can also include his skills, strengths, weaknesses, gear/items that he has ect.

I agree with the above. Just a bit more detail is needed.
For example, I like to add a semi-detailed backstory and personality, more as a general guideline to how my character will act.
I do also like to add a few likes and dislikes (though it's not always necessary, just a personal preference), if they have any family or their occupation.
If you don't use a faceclaim (because not everyone likes to) then it would be useful to give a bit more description about your character's appearance - as stated above, height, build, weight and such.
Hope this helps! o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back