• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Im new and looking for roleplays.

VictorianFlower

Victoria Lily
Hello I am VictorianFlower, i love roleplaying anything in the victorian era since i love the entire era.This can also include steampunk versions and fantasy like victorian era.

I also enjoy forbidden romances,i know its a bit weird but i dont care.
So like if you want to do a forbidden romance pm me the plot and details.

I am also looking to roleplay other types of roleplay but i really do like romance and might want to roleplay romance.I mainly use female characters.

I dont have many plots in mind,

Plot 1: Muse A is a new person on the Linton street.Born to a wealthy family muse a decideds its time to break free from his/her parents constant asking if there was a wedding in the future.Upon living alone he/she wants to learn about their new neighbors and become a writer.

Muse B is a hard working young man/lady who works at couple jobs.One is at a museum,another at a letter writing/delivery company.He/she happens to live in the home beside Muse A renting a room from the house owners.

The two meet at a party one night and they both become interested in one another.But will it turn to romance or simply be a simple friendship.

Plot 2: Muse A is a young batchelor and ceo of their own compnay,(you can come up with the compnay if you want to play as muse A.).They have the attitiude of a constantly bored person.They have no interest when their friends drag them to get drinks be it coffee or alcohol.

Muse B works three jobs to help support the younger teen sibling of theirs.They work at a movie theater,a coffee shop,and at a small convience store.Everyday Muse B is smiling and happy despite working so much and not having much free time for themselves.Their best friend wants to set them up on a blind date but Muse B always denies and stays home.

The two meet one day when Muse A's friends drag them to Muse B's coffee shop job.Muse As friends got a bit handsy and Muse B didnt like it as she dumped a cup of iced coffee on Muse A by accident.

Thats all i have so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back