• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm Looking for someone to do a Falling In Reverse rp w/

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I'm Luna/Celestia/Willow and I am a descriptive roleplayer. I've been roleplaying since I was 9-10 and I'm now 16 so about 6-7 years of experience, I go by They/moon/he pronouns and I can get max one or two paragraph's in length.

My triggers are mainly just the name @l.55@ (a,y,s,s,a), r@p. (It can be mentioned but nothing explicit), and 1n,35t (I,c,e,s). Everything else like gore and darker topics are welcome. I myself am a fan of dark romance.

I make this post because I am currently hyperfixating on Ronnie Radke (other than Sally Face and TBP or older horror movies) and really want to do a Ronnie x My oc Mamono Tsukimono (Tsukimono Manomo). AUs are very much accepted and unfortunately I do not double up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back