• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings .

Hey there! I've also been searching for gritty down-to-earth RP that I can really sink my teeth into. I LOVE character interaction and introspective development, as well as post-apocalypse survival and beautifully dreadful worlds to live in - so I think we'd be a good match!

After looking at your list of ideas, I'm really into the high-tech low-life idea- a mix of Mad Max and cyberpunk/violence-ridden neon cities being the last strongholds of humanity amidst sand, which are littered with ancient artifacts and mutant creatures! I like being flexible with worldbuilding as the RP moves along, so we could get into the good stuff very quickly!

I love creating new OCs for new RPs, but here are some dystopian characters I frequently roleplay that I think could be a good match:

- V(Cyberpunk 2077)
V is a hotshot mercenary from the inner city who wants to become immortal- and in the distant future, such a thing has become possible. But unbeknownst to him, or humanity, immortality has a dreadful price. When his biggest heist goes wrong and he's left with 6 months to live, he has a choice: to live forever as a shadow of his former self, or find someone worth going to Hell with.

- Ellie(The Last of Us)
Ellie is just a girl trying to survive. She is young, but she is resourceful, wise in some ways, and fiercely resilient - although she hasn't yet lost her youthful hotheadedness. She wants nothing more than to live her life with the people she trusts, and unfortunately for her, those she loves most tend to bring death right to her doorstep.

If you're interested, please do get back to me!

The Waterworld prompt sounds particularly interesting. Maybe cataclysmic astronomic event like a comet colliding with Earth or something along the lines of that caused a great flood, plunging the world into a dark age. Also, I don't want to pass up the opportunity to play as a post apocalyptic pirate. All the other plots sound pretty dope also. HMU if you wanna plot something out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back